Zekes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SargeantAnonymos

03-05-2013

Is there a particular reason it doesn't get used more often? I know its not as good as locket or bulwark but when games get late I have found this item to be extremely helpful for those late game teamfights. Any insight as to why this item isn't seen as much would be awesome.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

I don't always play Ashe support,

but when I do, I rush Zeke's.

Nexialist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

I get it on Thresh a lot.

Shibley

03-05-2013

Normally a support would get this, and it is kind of cost inefficient for a support to be spending 800g on the scepter, as they don't need ad or ls.

I could see a bruiser jungle like Lee getting it, but for traditional supports it just isn't efficient unless there are 2-3 ad teammates who can benefit greatly from it.

Voidgolem

03-05-2013

it's good, but not really as a support item (competing for CDR, no money, less team impact than Bulwark)

I've taken to buying it on certain CDR-wanting bruisers.

SargeantAnonymos

03-05-2013

Just to clarify the only time I get it is extreme late game. I almost never buy it if I have to bother with the sceptre. I usually get the other half first. Also I only like to get it on supports like taric.

Dasaru

03-05-2013

Zekes only really shines when you have a lot of champions (aka AD) on your team that can abuse it. If you only have one or two champs that benifit, then it's not as useful since it costs a lot of gold to complete.

Aegis and Shurelyas can be benificial to the entire team. Zekes just specializes. If you have someone like Teemo top or 2 ad heavy bruisers (lee + rengar or something), then it could be useful.

I tend to get Zekes more often when I play Sona (since her powerchords hit for a lot). It's OP when you combine the +20 AD from zekes with +20 AD from Sona's Q - That's almost giving your entire team a BF Sword with 10% lifesteal. (It's like the opposite of Taric + Aegis = armor-for-all combo)

Senth Rawr

03-05-2013

its core item on ad trynda it makes him so much stronger plus the cdr on brutalizer .You should try that out.

SargeantAnonymos

03-05-2013

bump