Kayle and BotRK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tang Bohu

03-05-2013

So, now that the BotRK has been released, I am wondering which Kayle has more power. AP or AD Kayle? I say this because the recent buff has made BotRK such a strong item it has become "If you can use this, it's now a core item" for pretty much everyone. Jax players have started replacing Gunblade, ADCs now rush it, etc.

AD Kayle use to be the "Best and only" Kayle build before the new items and her uncovered strength. So, my question is, which is better now? Is the new BotRK make AD Kayle stronger, or is AP Kayle still a better pick in general. I realize it could/should be situational, but generally speaking, which do you think is the best now.

Nbur

03-05-2013

i build the ASP version with the BoRK and a huricane ... that **** is rediculous in team fights .... add onto that a malady and wits end ... things just blow up.

We all know this looks like a weird build, but it does really blow **** up. I was never a fan of the AD kayle build, so i used the +40% on the BoRK to compliment the rest of the onhit ASP certric build ... works wonders *if you can stay out of the crosshairs of the ADC.

Tang Bohu

03-05-2013

bump

Tang Bohu

03-05-2013

bump

Claramunt

03-05-2013

RIP Kayle, again.

You have to abuse the op items, like liandry and Botrk.

Rush liandry then nashor tooth and finaly botrk.

Oliver is M I A

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claramunt View Post
RIP Kayle, again.

You have to abuse the op items, like liandry and Botrk.

Rush liandry then nashor tooth and finaly botrk.
> Liandry

> OP

>WUT

>BOTRK

>ARMOR

>PROFIT