What are the game-changing junglers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summonest

03-05-2013

In my experiences, the best jungler depends on your team comp. Hecarim's pretty strong because of his mobility, his ganks and the fact that he doesn't drop off end game. If you don't have a standard support, sometimes I go Nautilus because of his overwhelming CC abilities.

If I have no idea which to go with, Jarvan's pretty good.

Commander Quack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
i actually dont see trundle or rengar much
Rengar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArcDriveFinish

03-05-2013

Xin Zhao
Jarvan
Amumu
Naut
As a rule of thumb:
Junglers with huge amounts of CC
Junglers with huge amounts of AOE

UgIierBetty

03-05-2013

Sejuani has really good ganks, but she has a really slow clear time.

spartanja

03-05-2013

i play alistar shen volibear jarvan nocturne rammus fiddlesticks olaf andxin zhao but NONE OF THEM can even come CLOSE to touching amumus gamechangingness (thats a word now btw) he has initiation, damage durability cc aoe and dots. People die just by staning NEAR me with my full build (boots sunfire rylais mogs spiritstonegiantsbeltthingy and rabadons. its ridiculous. i never lose with him. i also love pissing people off with my robot global laugh XD. What more could you ask for?its easier to list of the s**t he doesn't have (ad. period.) then the s**t he does!

just2jiG

03-05-2013

i find game changing junglers produce early ganks for first blood or for lanes to gain an advantage early on which obviously aids them into getting harder carrying items earlier...

pantheon
jarvan
mao
naut

these are my favourites to get firstblood or to give a leading edge to most lanes as early as possible..
and most of these are perfect late game without too many items because of the high cc capabilities

Unbeatabledeath

03-05-2013

NOC OR VI OR amumu if not banned..............GG

laxjoh

03-05-2013

Volibear, Cho'gath, Shyvana (yes even still but ganking is difficult with her compared to other junglers since she brings no CC except her ult dash), Malphite, Rammus, Rengar, Jarvan, Xin Zhao etc etc. Pretty much ANY jungler can be a game-changer/dominant. You just have to know how to play them and hope you're opposing laner's are not as skilled as the jungler

Seoulja Mang

03-05-2013

every game i play vi, xin, j4, hecarim one of these gets banned with the occasion of lee sin. Right now the game changing jungler is hecarim due to his mastery and clear speed. if hecarim gets off 2 ganks in the first 5mins he can hit lvl 6 under 6 mins. ive ganked my bot lane as lvl 6 whn bot lanes were all lvl 3. so yeah imo hecarim is a game changer. I've also had games where i hit lvl 18 b4 their jungle hit lvl 11, and incase u are wondering now im not a silver noob im in diamond 3 and this happened in the diamond league, and no he didnt dc i just got really ahead and farmed the jungler plus lanes when i could as much as i can. i run 0/9/21 on hecarim with the 4% exp boost and it dos wonders. especially since lvl 6 hecarim ganks are op.

ifeelsmited

03-06-2013

I would also throw nocturne in there as well hecarim, j4, xin are also good junglers. I guess it would depend what you want to do late game. If you are more of a tanky type player j4 can get pretty tanky and still do good damage noct can be great at shutting down their adc late game so its really what yoiur team needs the most to be effective.