8 Win streak.. Scared to play next game =O

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bomba Ucigasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Oh so 7 to 8 is the cutoff point? If you have 7 in a row it's managable, but as soon as you get to 8 the system screws you with the leavers?
I had 11 in a row before the system started dumping lots of leavers in my team, sometimes 2 of them.

ChaosZeroX

11-01-2010

Matchmaking will find you. It gon get you as someone said before me.

I had a 12 game win streak with Rammus and after tanking flawlessly all the games. My next 8 games were hell. Made me wanna quit.

SuperGinger

11-01-2010

duo q with jungle teemo: ensure victory

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Oh so 7 to 8 is the cutoff point? If you have 7 in a row it's managable, but as soon as you get to 8 the system screws you with the leavers?

EDIT: Apparantly I must be clear that this is sarcasm!
Yeah I knew that. Which is why I downvoted you. No idea why they upvoting you for teasing about such a terrible and real problem in the game.

Memorylame

11-01-2010

How are you suppossed get to 100 - 0 with that attitude?

Sailor Neptune

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
7 or 8 is exactly how it works at 3-4 games won? I... what?
rofl, I think they are suggesting that there is like 20% ish chance at their level that they will get a leaver or uber feeder, so after that 3-4 games of no leaver, odds are they will get a leaver.

It's also a spin off Karma. Imagine mm as karma, at some points to players it seems like it will give a really good game, but only because later it's going to screw you so hard you just want to cry in the corner.

Twilexia

11-01-2010

Quote:

EDIT: Apparantly I must be clear that this is sarcasm!
sarcasm fail

Deo Faye

11-01-2010

You must be where my luck has gone as of late, was on a huge loss streak until today, my whole rank history was losses, bad teamwork, feeders, leavers, (and I'm not entirely blameless I played bad in a couple)

Rebonack

11-01-2010

I've managed to get two ten-game win streaks in a row thus far. It's quite the feeling to look at your game history and see nothing but Victory!

Usually after such a win-streak I bomb on a bunch of games by trying weird experimental builds >_>.

Deciph3r

11-01-2010

Won 10th in a row =D Idk whats going on but I like it...