Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Launcher crashes consistently around 99%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delvin Anaris

03-05-2013

I have two Macs with the new LoL beta installed. On one (a MacBook Pro), it consistently works just fine. On the other (a 2012 Mac Pro) it consistently fails to update.

On the Mac Pro, the launcher appears to download the files fine, but once it's nearly done patching, it consistently, every time, complains of an unknown error, and gives me buttons to "continue" or "send logs". Neither of these buttons apparently do anything. Closing the launcher and restarting the download results in exactly the same behaviour, every time.

If I copy the LoL client over from the MacBook Pro to the Mac Pro after updating on the MBP, it has so far worked just fine; however, this is hardly an ideal method of playing. (And the Mac Pro, as one might guess, is the better machine for playing LoL on.)

I have attached the most recent 2 crash logs, along with the "error_ticket" file, which I presume must in some way be related.

icywave

03-05-2013

I have the same exact problem.

yosloth

03-05-2013

Same here, any fixes Riot?
Cheers

ThunderDome562

03-06-2013

Same here problem here, can someone fix this problem

The Sound

03-06-2013

My friend is having the same problem

ThunderDome562

03-06-2013

Bump

Medianik

03-06-2013

Riot is looking into these problems, they do not often have time to respond to every such thread especially when there are so many problems being thrown at them at once but be sure they are sweating it out for us right now.

Dagyr Sucks

03-07-2013

Mine worked until after the maintenance, works better now but still crashes every few games.

smashlie

03-09-2013

I'm having the same problem

Mac OS X Version 10.6.8

Update Failure:
"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

HELP PLEASE!