bug in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nosphal

03-05-2013

I want to report two bugs in dominion.

1. Sometime, the laser of a turret when we capt it continue to stay on a champion for all the game. and it never the same champ. I saw a Ryse, Dr Mundo, Akali, etc with this bug.

2. in dominion, Tristana rocket jump can be grab by Blitzcrank and if she passes above a trap of Caithling, she's snare right after.

FOODFOOD

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosphal View Post
I want to report two bugs in dominion.

1. Sometime, the laser of a turret when we capt it continue to stay on a champion for all the game. and it never the same champ. I saw a Ryse, Dr Mundo, Akali, etc with this bug.

2. in dominion, Tristana rocket jump can be grab by Blitzcrank and if she passes above a trap of Caithling, she's snare right after.
That visual bug from #1 is annoying. I've seen it before as well.

For #2, though, that's intended and happens on all maps. Just about everything can interrupt Tristana's Rocket Jump. It's not a blink like Ezreal's E or Kassadin's Ult - she stays on the playing field during her jump. She can jump over things placed on the ground like traps, but she can be interrupted by most everything else (Blitz/Thresh/Naut grabs, Dazzle, etc).

Torkable

03-05-2013

Its only a jump visually. She doesnt actually "jump" over things, its just a dash, and like other dashes she can dash through walls or other players. The animation moves her off the ground, but when you "jump" over a trap, you're actually just dashing right over it.

Weeks1

03-05-2013

I saw the first bug too on Mundo. It's bizarre, but very rare.

NyshasElitist

03-07-2013

#1 us NOT juts a visual bug!!!! It drains the Turrets previously captured too!! Its terrible a game losing bug......
When it happens you have to constantly re-capture the turret because of the bug draining it back down.

Eloquid

03-07-2013

Confirmed, happened to me today with Jayce. And no, it's not only visual, I neutralized my own turret in the process. Everybody from enemy team laughed at me and I would have too if not for decaping the turret.

Torkable

03-18-2013

bump