Morello = Liar. Dominion = Unranked forever. Riot = Empty promises. (but still, I'm n

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkable View Post
And you show up spouting a bunch of **** about broken promises that literally don't exist. You sound like a woman that tells me I promised something when I told her "I'll think about it."

I don't think your posts cold be more childish, if I was nome I'd ignore you and continue about my business.
Damn, son, I think you need to find some better women.

TribunalPunishU

03-10-2013

thanks for support.

TribunalPunishU

03-10-2013

daylie bump

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

I decided to do a compilation of quotes found in several recently necroed threads in the dominion forums just to show more evidence that Riot can't be trusted on the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Finally, I'd not worry about a lack of support for Dominion. We learned a lot from our release of Twisted Treeline and we can apply a lot of those lessons to the Crystal Scar as well, including the amount of support a new map needs post launch.
Quote:
It sounds like you're presuming this new game mode is some little small side thing that won't be supported or that deep. That's not the case at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We are doing Dominion Ranked after the Wild West phase has settled. There's no reason to assume it won't have a competitive nature.
Quote:
Depends on your guys, really. We want to turn it on when you guys feel that things are ready for ranked play, both in terms of the map balance and general awareness of how to play the map.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathstryker78 View Post
That said, we fully expect that once the players get Dominion, we'll see all kinds of crazy team builds, and we'll be watching closely to ensure we keep the game mode as balanced as possble.
(Btw I did a similar post on the original thread in GD, but that went to 3rd page in literally 1 minute)

CWheezy

03-19-2013

The metagame just needs to settle guys, then ranked will be put in

IronAegis

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWheezy View Post
The metagame just needs to settle guys, then ranked will be put in
Settle for about 10 more years, then they're going in with changes and ranked wholehog...