Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello = Liar. Dominion = Unranked forever. Riot = Empty promises. (but still, I'm n

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TribunalPunishU

03-05-2013

Morello = Liar. Dominion = Unranked forever. Riot = Empty promises. (but still, I'm not angry) [(title to long), (sorry)]
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3191967

The post should be most about Riots lies, but I use Morello empty promices 1,5 year ago to start rank. Just read. Please bump if you like I use more the EuW forum then NA when it is about Dominion.

A Slime Appears

03-05-2013

Surprised it actually has a positive rating, honestly. They usually downvote everything Dominion related to oblivion.

TribunalPunishU

03-05-2013

Quote:
A Slime Appears:
Surprised it actually has a positive rating, honestly. They usually downvote everything Dominion related to oblivion.

Well ot wasn't jjust dominion. It was more a general case. But this dominion thing was the best i can put on both NA and EuW

Balloon Sale

03-05-2013

At the time of writing this, the thread is still on on General Discussion and still has a positive rating.

Hit it before some hypocrite mod moves it off GD while ignoring 500 Summoner's Rift threads.

Torkable

03-05-2013

what a bunch of ****. Nome and Morello both state multiple times that they can't promise anything, that there is no for sure plan to release ranked dom, that it is not their call, that it is time comsuming, that it depends on the world wide demand for it not just one region's, and to please be patient.

And you show up spouting a bunch of **** about broken promises that literally don't exist. You sound like a woman that tells me I promised something when I told her "I'll think about it."

I don't think your posts cold be more childish, if I was nome I'd ignore you and continue about my business.

TribunalPunishU

03-05-2013

Quote:
Balloon Sale:
At the time of writing this, the thread is still on on General Discussion and still has a positive rating.

Hit it before some hypocrite mod moves it off GD while ignoring 500 Summoner's Rift threads.

My thread isn't targeting dominion it's targeting the broken promices.

Catnium

03-06-2013

you need to learn the differences between options and promises son

they never promised anything ... basicly they sad : sure we could do ranked if our boss told us to do so but he hasnt yet and we dont know when he will if ever

TribunalPunishU

03-06-2013

Quote:
Catnium:
you need to learn the differences between options and promises son

they never promised anything ... basicly they sad : sure we could do ranked if our boss told us to do so but he hasnt yet and we dont know when he will if ever

RiotNome telled that he had work on this for 9 months and more. Do you beleave that? Morello said never he was wrong about what the Big Bosses said. He have said he beleave it happen after we played some games. Is some games 1 year? He say he beleave that for 1,5 uyear. Who can't be true

TribunalPunishU

03-06-2013

Only 2 more votes

TribunalPunishU

03-06-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=251233&highlight=sneak+peek+at+what+coming
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Chamber
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/t5gpa/i_am_marc_tryndamere_merrill_president_cofounder/c4jp9vm

This is all info there is about Magma Chamber