Celestine Soraka Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Angel 2k3

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippiekillerVX9 View Post
Yay! Now that very vocal minority of Soraka players can stop complaining about not getting a skin lol

EDIT: Dont get me wrong, she deserved one, but so do a lot of champions that I see played FAR more often. But hey, at least its not another Teemo skin lol
Downvoted by all 9 soraka players

AvariceSyn

03-05-2013

The artwork for it is gorgeous, with a few odd details that really throw it off, but the in-game skin is just a shadow of the artwork. It's bulky and bland.

Kijitow

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearosi View Post
"oh boy a soraka skin" -Said no one ever
I have a skin for pretty much every support I play except soraka. I was waiting patiently for a new one because her current options are to look either green or even more bland than she already did. Then they add this costume which is nothing but a white dress with red lining with fat hips and sparkles?

I guess my Soraka just stays naked then... maybe I'll get dryad soraka now that I know there's no reason to wait for a new good costume.

The sad part is that so few people will by this that Riot will thing nobody wants a Soraka skin.

MTaur

03-05-2013

Poperaka scares me.

Bushmaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

meh.

Nhero

03-05-2013

Not to be a jerk or anything and I know you guys put a lot of work since Soraka hasn't had a new skin in ages but...as a avid Soraka user.
It's bad. It looks like you tried to revert her face to the old Soraka's a little, she looks kinda alien-ish. Not only that, she is purple in the splash and blue in game. The artwork itself is superb. I only like her death animation and I wuld get the skin for that, but I don't wanna feed lmao. I wish you guys did a Angel Soraka or something. It would match so well especially with her recall and maybe for once, make her not have hooves or something? There was so many idea's for a skin for her too. :/ Don't ignore some of the cool idea's we give just like you did with Lux.
I'll be sticking to my Dyrad skin...

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Skin is really meh, would've preferred battle priest soraka.

Morello

Lead Designer

03-05-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

It's here!

Dryad Soraka

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
It's here!
Yay!!

Hidden Sniper

03-05-2013

How about making her Q actually useful?

... Seriously. It's why I stopped playing Soraka. Lower the insane mana cost, Increase the scaling, or increase the damage. Heck, it doesn't have to be by a whole lot even. It's just such a underwhelming skill.