Celestine Soraka Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Keeping my RP

saisueye

03-05-2013

is that a hoof?

Mj

03-05-2013

^ I actually feel like it's one of the best skin out there, with all the new animations and stuff. And if you zoom into the model, you can see it's detailed, it looks neat. This skin is just great, sorry for the ppl complaining about it's not a rainbow fullofcolor skin blabla. It's more than decent, this skin is well done and as a avid Soraka player, i'm more than pleased with this skin.

Thanks again Riot. Amazing job.

Cyranus

03-05-2013

wait....

wait wait wait....

wait...

That's not a banana.

Mookeypoop

03-05-2013

The Q looks amazing

Horkus

03-05-2013

Anyone play Warmachine? I'm getting a strong Menoth vibe from this skin. This pleases me.

Nip the Zephyr

03-05-2013

Cool model...not a fan of the splash art.

Brandi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Spork View Post
Anyone play Warmachine? I'm getting a strong Menoth vibe from this skin. This pleases me.
I play hordes (Legion of Everblight!) with my boyfriend and he plays Mercs.
I kinda see what you're saying here.

Sigil of LeBlanc

03-05-2013

I personally love this skin. When it was released in PBE, I was underwhelmed initially. However, they improved what was already there. They added a unique death/walk/attack/ability animation. I also noted that she has a unique idle animation compared to the classic and other skins.

I love to play Soraka as a support or even as a mid.This skin is awesome. It may not please others but I can see the aesthetics and effort put into this. I will definitely buy this. In addition, I am glad that it costs 975 RP. I actually worried that it will be more than that.

I haven't purchased any skins this year. This will be a first and I will never be disappointed buying this. I've tried it out in PBE and it is worth the purchase.

Lastly, Thanks to Riot for this wonderful skin. For those who are not too pleased with this skin, Riot maybe preparing bigger things for Soraka.

Zaleya

03-05-2013

I'm very conflicted.

On one hand, I do think Soraka has been needing a new skin since forever. I was surprised when I started to play and I found out she was one of the oldest champions, and yet only had 2 skins. However, I don't feel particularly impressed with it. I do like that it's a bit more worked out then dryad and celestial, with more complicated animations and such... but I feel like it could have been a little bit better designed. Still better than I thought it would be. But not worth it for me, personally.

On the other hand, I likely wouldn't have purchased it anyways because I already have dryad, and either way Soraka is my last choice for support.

Lastly, I do hope that the skins become a little more varied... I understand that Riot makes more money for skins for the popular champs, but I do wish they'd revisit some of the less played champions who have few skins to balance things out. Just would be nice.