Celestine Soraka Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YahIDidThat

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sniper View Post
How about making her Q actually useful?

... Seriously. It's why I stopped playing Soraka. Lower the insane mana cost, Increase the scaling, or increase the damage. Heck, it doesn't have to be by a whole lot even. It's just such a underwhelming skill.
Bad soraka player, her q is destructive to teams.

Agent109

03-05-2013

Why make skins for the players who aren't the MOST popular. Like Vayne, Ezreal, Nidalee. No pressure, I'm extremely grateful for the skins they have, but a lot of people in the community would love skins for these guys.

I would like a Fiora one as well

Morphio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumiSakuraKitty View Post
TIL Celestine Soraka was modeled after my Draenei Priest.
100% agree. shes a draenei priest.

PipeMage

03-05-2013

She has purple skin in the Splash Art but is blue in-game? whaaaaa?

iainB85

03-05-2013

Meh, lackluster IMO.

FairyCharmed

03-05-2013

I don't like the splash art but the in-game screenshots tell me this skin's all right... The funny thing is, I used to play Soraka before I didn't know how to play support correctly, and I'm kinda afraid to pick her up again seriously (as she's more passive, as opposed to my main champ, Lulu, who pokes around like hell) >.> Maybe this may change my mind o:

...Overall, this skin's a 'nice, but not good enough'.

MummingOnYourCom

03-05-2013

So yeah still waiting for that Draven skin even though he came out before Jayce............. Do you guys follow chronological order.......................

Merele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

I like it. She's wearing both a full shirt and pants.

MrKunKun

03-05-2013

Why not make her similar to the nurse from silent hill. Cover her face, but the unicorn horn is still distinct(obviously looks worn out but still points out that she is Soraka). She can wear like the dead nurse uniform so kind of like drapery clothes falling apart.

Instead of that moon staff thingy , it can be like a knife. Which can be thrown like banana's ( throwing knifes I guess)

Q - Can be red star calls o-o
W - instead of that yellow aura that heals , it can be red?
E - can be reddish similar to W
R - Can be red and gray light coming down.

Her death can have her unicorn horn fall apart o.o .

I don't know lol just my 2 cents from someone who loves supports:{ . I really like playing Soraka and still love the Dryad skin. Though it would be nice to see something thats not around high priestess for once , and hopefully sliding towards over something that makes supports actually look cool as poop >:} .

FurManDu

03-05-2013

Nice this was a much needed skin, Grats Riot