free udyr.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asmoh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

If you're picking udyr please jungle.

kthxbai.

Politburo

11-01-2010

HUMILIATION!

Blue Golem has slain Udyr!

(or perhaps Twin Golems...)

Grekoh

11-01-2010

Why?

What are the benefits of jungling? ( I see the obvious increase in levels, and the "stealth" of the jungler, never knowing where he is) but that brings me to question 3.

Wouldnt relying on a random to solo v 2 heroes be stupid as ****? Because anytime ive seen it, only a few are able to actually handle it.

(I play solo fyi)

BroForgotnglory

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufufufu View Post
HUMILIATION!

Blue Golem has slain Udyr!

SUICIDE

the player playing udyr discover that life wasnt worth living.

123e

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grekoh View Post
Why?

What are the benefits of jungling? ( I see the obvious increase in levels, and the "stealth" of the jungler, never knowing where he is) but that brings me to question 3.

Wouldnt relying on a random to solo v 2 heroes be stupid as ****? Because anytime ive seen it, only a few are able to actually handle it.

(I play solo fyi)
Reactionimage.jpg

Asmoh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Why?

(I play solo fyi)

what is this... i dont even..

BroForgotnglory

11-01-2010

Quote:
Why?

(I play solo fyi)

jungling provides such a huge benefit because of the global xp of dragon and buff control on top of everything you just listed. a gank with red buff is essentially 400-1000 free gold for both the jungler/the lane hes ganking. Topple that on top of 580 gold for the team for killing the dragon, and you can quickly see how having a jungler gives your team a huge advatange.

The only downside of jungling is.. o wait ther are none. Unless your team is just that terrible that for some reason they couldnt handle a 1v2.

Gunkuu

11-01-2010

Whose idea was it to put free udyr and free warwick in the same week, good god.

Captain Netz

11-01-2010

The problem is that both Udyr and warwick are terrible laners but some off the greatest junglers. If you're giong to play them go into the **** jungle. If you can't or don't want to jungle pick someone else.

JunKx

11-01-2010

udyr is a terrible laner? not sure where you get that idea from, maybe its just baddies being bad with udyr in a lane.
i agree hes a great jungler and if you're team is set up for it should jungle, but by all means udyr is not a bad laner