That champ you can never deal with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slyhidden

03-05-2013

Veigar. There are some champions I hate (Katarina, Akali, Teemo) but I know how to deal with.

Veigar? Well... A few days ago, I was playing Twisted Fate. I was doing very well, decently fed. Near lategame, the Veigar I crushed and denied all game, while we were chasing him and his team down, decides to turn around and press R on me. Just R.

I died instantly. Just his R. 100-0 instantly. If a champ I completely and utterly crushed and denied all game can kill me instantly at full health with no way for me to counter it... Something's not right.

Clamon

03-05-2013

Jax and Ezreal.

Grammatizator

03-05-2013

akali. if she doesnt faceroll me at 6 she facerolls over to bot or top then gets fed and facerolls me

SolairGotSwag

03-05-2013

hmmm sivir

Joe Dolca

03-05-2013

f-ing Lee Sin all up and kicking my face I hate him so much. I can never ever beat a Lee Sin, and he ends up carrying the enmy team always because of "i buy wards to jump and escape and then I give vision, also i need it cuz i blind."

SeraceChemistry

03-05-2013

Rammus.
I know a lot of people may disagree with me, but let me tell you this...
Sure he has a good Armor level, but I can't stand his abilities. I don't find them useful, unless the enemy's health is low. Also, whenever me or a teammate try to kill him, ZOOOOOOOOM! He just zooms away in his freaking armadillo shell. -_- I always die whenever I play as him, and even if I put high-quality boots on him, he still runs slower than a snail.

I don't find him to be a very good champ to play as, have as a teammate, or an opponent.

No offense to the Rammus fans out there. Just my opinion. :/

Jtrain 1337

03-05-2013

LB She was one shotting my mid a few games ago at level 6. I did some research and said
Why does this champion exist. And why isn't it an insta-ban.
But then I saw one late game and it was lol.

At my, humble MMR. A LOT of adc / supp have a REALLY tough time dealing with twitch. They drop a pink in the middle of the lane, like that's my counter.

TerrorToad

03-05-2013

Wukong... Can never seem to beat him in lane.

Kenzo84

03-05-2013

Once you played against enough good kassadins in Dominion you realise there is nothing that will make you have that much of a headache in SR ever.

Interactive

03-05-2013

Malzahar. Never won my lane against one, ever.