Ap carries on SR will never know the fury.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zamíel

03-05-2013

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

I prefer Liandries.

Demacry

03-05-2013

I miss first-launch BFT. 25 charges, 3 second burn, that thing was so blatanly OP I have to wonder if Riot didn't launch it like that to entice people to play APCs the first month before they balanced it out.

I use to rush it on every magic damage dealing champ (BFT on Darius was stupidly funny [his bleed is magic dmg] oh the chat rage from both teams) but after 700+ games I'd have to say I only like it on DoT champs now (Malzahar and AP Nasus ftw). In most other cases I think you're better off rushing Atheen's/Morellonomicon for the CDR and burst. BFT is just to damn expensive to rush it on champs that can only kind of use it.

On a side note does anyone know if they changed the item so it won't proc with on-hit mag dmg? I noticed recently Teemo's poison dart no long procs it and I was surprised to see Varus' blight doesn't either (does my green-fire-blood Darius not work anymore?! QQ)

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Release BFT had unlimited charges.

C9 Ice

03-05-2013

Singed or brand + bft = gg

Cards and Dice

03-05-2013

BFt now does instant %hp damage. It's still amazing, but the charge nerf made it weaker. But hey, how hard is it to get 18 charges, amirite?

HaIfhearted

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
I prefer Liandries.
Liandry's is a watered-down piece of inferiority that wishes it were even close to the glory that is Blackfire Torch.

Demacry

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Liandry's is a watered-down piece of inferiority that wishes it were even close to the glory that is Blackfire Torch.
Liandry's is a sexy piece of beast that is key to taking down HP walls as AP.

Troy L Jenkins

03-05-2013

what is it about BFT that makes it better on DoTs than regular APs? Im going through how it works in my head and i guess im just dumb. *thinks*

Henry Plainview

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
what is it about BFT that makes it better on DoTs than regular APs? Im going through how it works in my head and i guess im just dumb. *thinks*
Just that if you have a dot you're more likely to be able to use up all the charges in a single engagement.