New Skins and LeBlanc Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneTu3

11-02-2010

Sorry, I must bring this to your attention Riots. I'm afraid Mr. Malphite needs a new skin please because already I've seen more than 20 comments who wants Malphite. Hell, I want him to have a new skin too! Afterall, he was my first champ who got me into LoL. Maybe, Bolderhite? Like a big bolder???? I know, I know, bad idea. Or upgrade his height and make him more bigger than the towers. That would be so L33t.

OneTu3

11-02-2010

Oh snaps,a new skin is coming up for Malphite, our Prayer has been answered. I saw it on the Malphite info and in the skin tab I saw the new one. WOOOT!

Zenythe

11-02-2010

Really good job for the new skins!!!

Milllk

11-02-2010

wtf is up with the malphite skin!? is that the best you could do riot? wow fail!

WalmartLowPrice

11-02-2010

The soraka skin looks like bad quality and plain from the screen shot, when compared to the artwork. There's no details on the yellow garment that she's wearing and her skin color looks off. Also, why is Soraka's clothes a completely different style ? IE: the new Soraka skin clothes have some kind of arabian night influence, while the original Soraka clothes have an asian influence. Kind of odd to think about. Doesn't look like 975 RP to me.

Also, why are Perseus toes ridiculous huge .. looks deformed. And it looks like he's just wearing brown clothes with not much detail. This one doesn't look like 975 RP to me either.

Just my opinion.

The other skins look good though.

Ben The Vicious

11-02-2010

I still think they should make a captain america pantheon skin. the custom skin on leaguecraft is okay but a riot skin would be so awesome.

Kaiser fighter

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreporeal View Post
These skins look epic. Thanks for the Nasus and Soraka skins, Riot.

And Perseus Pantheon will make me fear the Gods more, as if I already didn't.

EDIT: Please, don't forget about Malphite. He's getting lonely, and green with envy, I might add.
Malphite got a new skin recently called coral reef malphite

Zuluuks Booqlaq

11-03-2010

awesome job....but....WHERE DE HELL ARE NEW MAPS >< ? 1 CHAMP EVERY 2 WEEKS, 1 MAP EVERY 2 YEARS? WRONG WAY RIOT...

Xevanda

11-03-2010

Nice skins, but don't forgett malphite, he might be made out of stone but he need some love aswell.

Alchemist Prima

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreporeal View Post
These skins look epic. Thanks for the Nasus and Soraka skins, Riot.

And Perseus Pantheon will make me fear the Gods more, as if I already didn't.

EDIT: Please, don't forget about Malphite. He's getting lonely, and green with envy, I might add.
Yes more Malphite skins please ^_^ my favorite character to play