Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins and LeBlanc Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Crippled Meat

11-02-2010

Hello Riot!!

I want to tell u only this one.. I try no to offend u but ...pantheon is a spartan warrior..Spartans died protecting Greece from the Persians..How can u make a spartan warrior into a persian one? i think u should consider doing skins that are the opposite of the prototype..

P.S I really love it though..but i think as a Spartan citizen i have to say that..
Have a nice day and thank u for reading my reply... I'm totally thrilled about LeBlanc and Lux...Keep Up The Good Work and make us proud once more

GREECE LOVES L.O.L!!! <3

Azarian

11-02-2010

I see a new skin for Kennen on there though..and I want it...when will it become available? ;<

Scrumt

11-02-2010

These skins are off the heezy.

C00KIEM0n5TER

11-02-2010

Quote:
CrazyAssWhiteBoy:
Hello Riot!!

I want to tell u only this one.. I try no to offend u but ...pantheon is a spartan warrior..Spartans died protecting Greece from the Persians..How can u make a spartan warrior into a persian one? i think u should consider doing skins that are the opposite of the prototype..

P.S I really love it though..but i think as a Spartan citizen i have to say that..
Have a nice day and thank u for reading my reply... I'm totally thrilled about LeBlanc and Lux...Keep Up The Good Work and make us proud once more

GREECE LOVES L.O.L!!! <3

you must not be greek then because its perseus not persian fail on your part

Kaylel

11-02-2010

Hextech Janna skin in the game, but not in the store. WTF? GIMME NAO!

Tsujasa

11-02-2010

what about the new kennen skin?

FrozenArrows

11-02-2010

Very nice skins. They finally got an outstanding skin for nasus

JorgeWashington

11-02-2010

we need more shen skins :\

Windish

11-02-2010

does anyone have any screenshots or video of Perseus Pantheon? I'm really interested in getting it but I want to see more of what it looks like in-game.

Also why a trident? Looks kinda off but the rest of the skin looks tight.

K1RAXD

11-02-2010

Is it just me or does LeBlanc remind you of someone? *Cough, cough* Cruella de Vil *Cough, Cough*