New Skins and LeBlanc Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Crippled Meat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

Hello Riot!!

I want to tell u only this one.. I try no to offend u but ...pantheon is a spartan warrior..Spartans died protecting Greece from the Persians..How can u make a spartan warrior into a persian one? i think u should consider doing skins that are the opposite of the prototype..

P.S I really love it though..but i think as a Spartan citizen i have to say that..
Have a nice day and thank u for reading my reply... I'm totally thrilled about LeBlanc and Lux...Keep Up The Good Work and make us proud once more

GREECE LOVES L.O.L!!! <3

Azarian

11-02-2010

I see a new skin for Kennen on there though..and I want it...when will it become available? ;<

Scrumt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

These skins are off the heezy.

C00KIEM0n5TER

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyAssWhiteBoy View Post
Hello Riot!!

I want to tell u only this one.. I try no to offend u but ...pantheon is a spartan warrior..Spartans died protecting Greece from the Persians..How can u make a spartan warrior into a persian one? i think u should consider doing skins that are the opposite of the prototype..

P.S I really love it though..but i think as a Spartan citizen i have to say that..
Have a nice day and thank u for reading my reply... I'm totally thrilled about LeBlanc and Lux...Keep Up The Good Work and make us proud once more

GREECE LOVES L.O.L!!! <3
you must not be greek then because its perseus not persian fail on your part

Kaylel

11-02-2010

Hextech Janna skin in the game, but not in the store. WTF? GIMME NAO!

Tsujasa

11-02-2010

what about the new kennen skin?

FrozenArrows

11-02-2010

Very nice skins. They finally got an outstanding skin for nasus

JorgeWashington

11-02-2010

we need more shen skins :\

Windish

11-02-2010

does anyone have any screenshots or video of Perseus Pantheon? I'm really interested in getting it but I want to see more of what it looks like in-game.

Also why a trident? Looks kinda off but the rest of the skin looks tight.

K1RAXD

11-02-2010

Is it just me or does LeBlanc remind you of someone? *Cough, cough* Cruella de Vil *Cough, Cough*