New Skins and LeBlanc Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miiu

Adjudicator

11-02-2010

Ouch didn't expect the Soraka skin to cost 975.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

Oh cool, another patch to go without a new Malphite skin.

... But that Soraka skin... *drool*

C4pt Cl1t

11-02-2010

Omg Leblanc looks great and i cant wait to own her but, when i play against her i cant wait to Pwn her with mordekaiser mwhahahahaha GJ riot GJ

Diabolical Scone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

On the screenshots of Nasus he's getting targeted by the turret...

Bestest Kha NA

11-02-2010

Woooooooo imba skins thx alot

Signed : CrazyKillerXT

kard asos

11-02-2010

Snif ;( i Need New skin of udyr !!Beauty new hero Good Work League Of Legends!!

Remenber New Skin Of Udyr !!

Kroghar

11-02-2010

I say this every time, but you guys ALWAYS bundle the lesser skin with the new champ, and only allow the discount on the better skin with a double combo pack.

If Bilgewater Swain was available with Swain in a combo, I would of bought them.
If Spellthief Lux was available with Lux in a combo, I would of bought them.
If Prestigious Leblanc was available with Leblanc in a combo, I would of bought them.

Instead I haven't felt the need to purchase ANY of these. I'd rather save the IP or RP and not get a skin I'm not interested in, I don't want multiple skins for one champ, so instead I opt to not purchase them.

Just pointing this out because I think it's a bad business move as you would of gotten 20-30 bucks out of me over the past month instead of 0.

oseredok

11-02-2010

I like the Wicked LeBlanc skin, it is a pretty cool unique one. And hey, it looks like she'll actually be warm in winter Summoner's Rift!

oseredok

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroghar View Post
I say this every time, but you guys ALWAYS bundle the lesser skin with the new champ, and only allow the discount on the better skin with a double combo pack.

If Bilgewater Swain was available with Swain in a combo, I would of bought them.
If Spellthief Lux was available with Lux in a combo, I would of bought them.
If Prestigious Leblanc was available with Leblanc in a combo, I would of bought them.

Instead I haven't felt the need to purchase ANY of these. I'd rather save the IP or RP and not get a skin I'm not interested in, I don't want multiple skins for one champ, so instead I opt to not purchase them.

Just pointing this out because I think it's a bad business move as you would of gotten 20-30 bucks out of me over the past month instead of 0.

Agreed, I felt the same way about Lux, I might eventually go for it, but I was disappointed when I saw Spellthief wasn't bundled with the champ. It would have been nice to have that available.

Covenant

11-02-2010

Wha.. I thought we were getting a Rammus skin in this package?

And no Udyr still, or Malphite?

The Pantheon skin looks classy, but I don't care for the two LeBlanc skins. I'm pumped about her but I was expecting something classier. Cruella is a pretty hideous looking character, and making a skin just looks similarly hideous. The magician one is nice but neither look very kick-butt or powerful. Why cruddy ol' Cruella and not Maleficent?