New Skins and LeBlanc Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

11-01-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Happy Monday, Summoners! Hopefully youíve gotten all your spooks and frights out over the Harrowing (and Halloween), because thereís a shiny new patch coming soon!

New Skins
Ever wonder what Soraka looked like before her curse? She was actually quite stunning, as you can see in the Divine Soraka skin. Elsewhere, Nasus is getting in touch with his Anubis roots in the Pharaoh Nasus skin. And now you can man-drop with the likes of Greek mythic heroes with Perseus Pantheon!

LeBlanc Bundles
The Deceiver has joined the League of Legends! Boasting a unique set of illusionary skills, this cunning spell caster should carve out quite the presence on the Fields of Justice. But everyone knows that two, or better yet, THREE LeBlancs are better than one (look at her passive, after all). So why not grab all of LeBlancís outfits for a reduced price?

Wicked LeBlanc Bundle
Get 50% off the Wicked LeBlanc skin when you purchase the champion and skin together in the bundle.
- LeBlanc champion + Wicked LeBlanc skin (normally 1950 RP) will be only 1462 RP!

LeBlanc Double Bundle
Get both the Wicked LeBlanc skin and the Prestigious LeBlanc skin for 50% off when you purchase the champion and skins together in the bundle.
- LeBlanc champion + Wicked LeBlanc skin + Prestigious LeBlanc skin (normally 2470 RP) will be only 1722 RP!

These bundles will only be available until the end of the weekend following the patch, so donít miss out! After the release of the patch, click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase these LeBlanc bundles.

See you on the Fields of Justice!

TrebleBoost

11-01-2010

Everything looks great!

P.S. NASUS IS HOT

ShimmerFade

11-01-2010

Woot finally a new Nasus skin!!

FrozenStorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Do want Magician LeBlanc!

Coreporeal

11-01-2010

These skins look epic. Thanks for the Nasus and Soraka skins, Riot.

And Perseus Pantheon will make me fear the Gods more, as if I already didn't.

EDIT: Please, don't forget about Malphite. He's getting lonely, and green with envy, I might add.

R3coiler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

New Nasus skin, heck yeah!

spiegel1

11-01-2010

It's as if Victoria Beckham and Cruella De'Vil had a child!

IUironman

Friend of Urf

11-01-2010

Awesome Job!

Wait....shiny new patch? LOL BOMB!!!!!

Cryser

11-01-2010

Love the Soraka skin!

Cyriacus

11-01-2010

I saw Soraka and i said... gj. I saw Pantheon and i said... hey these guys are good. I saw Nasus and i said... WTF???IS THIS FOR REAL???FINALLY A SKIN THAT EQUALS HIS VOICE???

1234511 ... 43