Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banning teemo in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rootsoflust

03-05-2013

there are few ap carry champs that can build tank and still be effective so any apc is pretty much just as easy to burst as teemo, and while he does not have a great fight starting skill he has plenty of other uses much like an adc. but if i pick teemo it is for the map control when i max my cooldowns after boots. and seeing as how most ppl cant get over how important there gold amount is to buy wards i welcome teemo into my team happily.

edit: lol thread/

D3ad Puppi3s

03-05-2013

you must have never played with a good teemo then. i use to main teemo and he is most certainly not useless. teemo can be one of the best game changers. now imo hes not that great of a mid because of the fact that he counters ad champs and 9/10 people are gonna use an ap champ for mid. but if he supports or solo top he is very useful, a good teemo know where to put his shrooms and can save many peoples life without even having to be there.

SunKist Sudafed

03-05-2013

In low ****ty elo (where I currently sit) U have to ban those types of champs.. cause chance are.. ur stereotypical champs (singed, teemo, garen) are going to be picked.. by opp team if u dont take them.. and end up pub stomping ur little experienced team.. Teemo is a solid ban in elo hell

Stevermort

03-05-2013

Not only is teem a scumbag champ but he is so op especially his blinding dart. Ban him from ranked before i get there.

Ripp the Jacker

03-05-2013

support/kill lane bot Teemo anyone? Maybe not the best in ranked, but fun as all hell in normal.

Agent Pwnage

03-05-2013

Quote:
DeadFish87:
tell me he counter who? and why? he counter melee cuz he is ranged and does some magic dmg .... if you wanna counter somone with squashy ranged pick Vayne she is more powerful and she does true dmg and she can knock back and stun... i saw teemo vs Daruis and teemo vs geren at top maybe he win his lane sometime but late game in team fights he will be useless

If the Darius or Garen were good, they would win so badly vs teemo. Darius's pull range is the same as teemo's auto and once u get a q on teemo he gets shredded and darius is meant for melting squishies. Garen can just flash q e ult and teemo will die. U get one garen q or darius q and that = a blind dart + 2 autos worth of damage from teemo.

CallMeKiwi

03-05-2013

I think he's a waste of ban...Although I think people shouldn't play him in ranked, his role is terrible. He can't support and I have no idea why he's considered support other than his ult being team friendly. He can't get any ADC fed because if he hits once, his poison almost 9/10 KS's. He also doesn't have enough HP to jungle and other champs over power him in lanes.

Outlaw466

03-06-2013

I do not ban him because he is "op" < lol at that.

I ban him because 80% of the time it is someone new playing him and ninja locks right off the bat.

I am all for letting people play the champion whom they enjoy and are good at and I always fill whatever position is open, but for real pick a champion that helps the team.