Banning teemo in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outlaw466

03-04-2013

I cannot take it anymore, I honestly cannot. Teammates always picking teemo in ranked and feed EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I am banning this champion right off the bat at champ select so no one can play this horrible champion.

I am so sick of get demoted due to one champion, 3rd time I have been into best 2/3 and loose cause of one person.

In b4: QQ, cry more, ur not good, ur only in bronze, play better.

SeCKS Egai

03-04-2013

I wouldn't consider him a high priority ban, but banning isn't a complete waste either - those shrooms provide vision and constant irritation with proper placement.

Outlaw466

03-04-2013

its not even his kit I would ban him for, it's to prevent noobs from picking him.

Armstice

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw466 View Post
I cannot take it anymore, I honestly cannot. Teammates always picking teemo in ranked and feed EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I am banning this champion right off the bat at champ select so no one can play this horrible champion.

I am so sick of get demoted due to one champion, 3rd time I have been into best 2/3 and loose cause of one person.

In b4: QQ, cry more, ur not good, ur only in bronze, play better.
You got demoted because you don't play better.

420 LOL 69

03-05-2013

They must suck at Teemo then. He is awesome. I think he's meant to be mid, not top, though.

Armstice

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HI IM SNARF View Post
They must suck at Teemo then. He is awesome. I think he's meant to be mid, not top, though.
I'd say he's meant to play in any lane, in normal mode.

He just doesn't do enough to be viable for ranked play. Especially since anyone with even a small amount of burst eats his lunch, steals his wallet and buys another lunch with the cash.

Inishi

03-05-2013

Ranked. It is about countering. Teemo is perfect, and can roflstomp the champs he counters. He is a great late game addition, providing sight, preventing ambushes, and dealing good damage.
However, again. Countering. If you get teemo in 1st or second pick, you will be hard countered. And when you are hard countered, unless the jungler is babysitting you, you are gonna feed, or lose terribly in cs and your turret will be down in no time.
If someone plays teemo, they need to know him well, and just as important, know which champs he counters and which counter him.
Hell, if I see teemo on the enemy team, I just lock on yorick. It's an instant win for my lane. Learn more about countering.
If your team knows nothing about countering and just want to play their favorite champ. I'm sorry for you. I really am. There is little to do in that case. Maybe switch lanes, camp, gank, have some dessert while the game doesn't end yet.

SrgtAsh

03-05-2013

Always ban teemo in ranked for freaks sake. Every role in summoner's rift he doesn't do well. He can't support cause he doesn't give anything to the adc and will steal kills. He can't adc because his range is terrible and damage is horrible late game. He can't mid because other champions have more range than him. He's a terrible jungler since he loses so much hp killing monsters. The only role he's alright in is top but he shouldn't be there. Top is meant for sustained champions that can either take reduced damage or gain life back. On top of that this guy is behind your entire team and forces your underfed, no farm support to go tanky or the underleveled jungler to go tanky. Top is supposed to take dps, allowing Teemo there is a joke and I never allow it, I either hold him as pick then change last second or ban him,

DeadFish87

03-05-2013

i dodge if i see teemo in my team no matter what even if there is 100 point penalty just dont wanna deal with him in game

DeadFish87

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inishi View Post
Ranked. It is about countering. Teemo is perfect, and can roflstomp the champs he counters. He is a great late game addition, providing sight, preventing ambushes, and dealing good damage.
However, again. Countering. If you get teemo in 1st or second pick, you will be hard countered. And when you are hard countered, unless the jungler is babysitting you, you are gonna feed, or lose terribly in cs and your turret will be down in no time.
If someone plays teemo, they need to know him well, and just as important, know which champs he counters and which counter him.
Hell, if I see teemo on the enemy team, I just lock on yorick. It's an instant win for my lane. Learn more about countering.
If your team knows nothing about countering and just want to play their favorite champ. I'm sorry for you. I really am. There is little to do in that case. Maybe switch lanes, camp, gank, have some dessert while the game doesn't end yet.
tell me he counter who? and why? he counter melee cuz he is ranged and does some magic dmg .... if you wanna counter somone with squashy ranged pick Vayne she is more powerful and she does true dmg and she can knock back and stun... i saw teemo vs Daruis and teemo vs geren at top maybe he win his lane sometime but late game in team fights he will be useless