Why don't they just halve Kassadin's ultimate range for Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxley

03-05-2013

They reduced other champions' ultimate ranges specifically for Dominion. They can do it to Kassadin, enough so he can't jump every single wall on the map.

Whatever gets him kicked in his shrivelled, Void-touched nutsack.

EDIT:
I tested ult ranges in a custom and concluded that I'm dumb and it just seemed like Ziggs/Pantheon/Fisted Twate ultimates were shorter range in Dominion than compared to SR. Oops.

I guess they could just disable Kassadin for Dominion though.

Torkable

03-05-2013

olookitsthisthreadagain.jpg

A Slime Appears

03-05-2013

Who else has their ult range modified specifically for dom?

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

i dont see how Kassadin ult needs any modification, if he cant be killed because of it in Dominion so what cap the node let him go, kill his buddys he left behind, if your worried about killing him and annoyed you can't your forgeting the point of the game, to Win. Guys like Wu and Kass and even Ez who can get away real easy just leave the burden on there teamates. when they ditch im ready to pounce on there teamate fast so when they come back it's a 1v1.

smXho

03-05-2013

doesn't matter, say his range is 700 now, the problem is when he jumps into a wall thats say 2000 range thick, he will still jump through it, because it ignores the range pass all walls.

So say his range is 300 now, he can still jump through the same wall

The solution should be to nerf him to the fact he will not jump through the wall

Redeemed In Fire

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by smXho View Post
doesn't matter, say his range is 700 now, the problem is when he jumps into a wall thats say 2000 range thick, he will still jump through it, because it ignores the range pass all walls.

So say his range is 300 now, he can still jump through the same wall

The solution should be to nerf him to the fact he will not jump through the wall
That's not how it works. It works by asking "is the destination point inside a wall? If so, what's the closest non-wall location we can place them at?", so you have to be able to jump just over half of the wall's distance to get to the other side.

Realistically? Kass wouldn't be able to jump a few of the bigger blocks (spawn one, one above the bottom speed shrine). Its main change is the effectiveness of blink as an escape in open areas; not completely fixed, but a lot better.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

lets respond to the fact Kassadin can be left alone to go wall hoping in a mode based on clicking a Node in Circular lane, like i said if you wanna chase him thats your own problem take the Node let him run around do whatever he wants, thats not Op or any problem i ever had in Dominion, if he was in the Mid and i tryed to kill him and he went thru a wall will i cry?? no because obviously he is scared of me or he would not run, so ill live another day and cap the closest Node, He will not win Dominion running around avoiding deaths not clicking Nodes, never ever had a problem with Kass in Dominion. i can argue that this escapability makes him a liability in Dominion in terms of winning he might annoy you coming in after team fights but trust me his teammate will hate him for KSing and not helping in teamfights.

Orphane

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxley View Post
They reduced other champions' ultimate ranges specifically for Dominion. They can do it to Kassadin, enough so he can't jump every single wall on the map.

Whatever gets him kicked in his shrivelled, Void-touched nutsack.
Please don't spread bull**** info. No champion has had their spells modified specifically for Dominion.

MuseLuffy

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
i dont see how Kassadin ult needs any modification, if he cant be killed because of it in Dominion so what cap the node let him go.
You clearly don't play dom, this is so stupid it hurt to read, stop posting.

Warmeat

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
You clearly don't play dom, this is so stupid it hurt to read, stop posting.
yea i sure didnt win over 100 this month Lolkings and the League client must be wrong showing me with 104 wins in Dom this month your so right the guy who cant even research before talking out his behind. anyone who says kass is op in Dom obviously plays 1 or 2 a day and sucks in general at being smart not chasing something you cant chase.

Dominion Stats, all games vs higher lvls with Runes not pre 20's like you
Wins 104
Kills 958
Most Kills 19
Assists 1,528
Most Assists 29
Highest Score 1,872
Nodes Captured 887
Most Nodes Captured 14
Nodes Neutralized 625
Most Nodes Neutralized 11

Since coming back to LOL on 2-3-2013 i dont play or care about "Classic" so noting those stats is like saying why dont you eat you onions raw.OP is Diana Full build in Dominion she can melt everyone, Kassadin is just a punk you should not chase.