Support Main LF ADC to duo with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Torpe

03-04-2013

I'm in Bronze 3, support main. I'm playing good, but if your adc isn't good, you lose. However, winning bot lane hard easily snowballs the game Imo. Looking for a consistant adc player that knows what they are doing. Prefer if you play quite a bit and communicate well. ad's at this ell rarely communicate which I think is the #1 way to win lane. Anyway, not saying I'm much better than my elo, just want a nice guy to get better with and gain some elo in the process.

eMkcuF

03-04-2013

I'm Bronze IV but I play pretty good adc if I have a good support. Feel free to add me

The Torpe

03-05-2013

Who do you play most?

HushBlade

03-05-2013

What supports do you primarily play and are you comfortable with being aggressive almost the entire laneing phase?

huclso123

03-05-2013

Would play with except you except i'm pretty bad at adc (trying to get better)

The Torpe

03-05-2013

@hushblade hells yeah. I like Leona, Thresh, and Ali but I can adapt to most supports, depending on ebony the adc wants.

ArcDriveFinish

03-05-2013

ADC and support must both be decent in order to actually have a chance at winning bottom lane. Most games at low levels are pretty much determined at champ select due to team composition.

The Torpe

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcDriveFinish View Post
ADC and support must both be decent in order to actually have a chance at winning bottom lane. Most games at low levels are pretty much determined at champ select due to team composition.
Yeah, I agree. Not the point of this topic though...

HushBlade

03-05-2013

add me when you get the chance Bronze II, and I enjoy going ashe/leona(or)taric for the double stun kills