Shaco's ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

Why not allow the clone to share and use the same cd's shaco has. There are times when your controlling it and running it ahead or chasing in another direction and you'd love for it to two shiv someone or deceive and hit someone for more dmg.

I think that would add another element. I mean it's near impossible to accurately control both at the same time and attack different target's well. So there's the functionality of if your controlling the squishy clone then your giving up your cd on an ability so use it on the clone.

And it wouldn't be that OP since there's a range on how far it can go (it ports back to you) and typically if your controlling it a lot, Shaco is standing there like a moron for easy bait.

Your already holding alt down to control it, so just alt-q, alt-w, alt-e (no double ult).

WatchMeRun

12-03-2009

shacos clone is fine the way it is. What you're saying is to make Shaco able to turret dive whenever he wants without having to take damage.

Jooce

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeRun View Post
shacos clone is fine the way it is. What you're saying is to make Shaco able to turret dive whenever he wants without having to take damage.
No his ult is not fine. It blows.

Johann

12-03-2009

I think his ultimate is a little underwhelming. so to buff it, it could dispel effects when you use it.

Xionis

12-04-2009

A well orchestrated and played Shaco clone is a major pain in the arse. Those who know how to mimic what a real Shaco would be doing at the time can fool 90% of the player base every time. That being said...letting the clone use ability would be the sealer of the deal for convincing that other 10%, but also a horrible idea if those abilities have full effect still. Perhaps allow clones to use abilities at 50% bonus mana cost for 50% reduced effect or something (similar to clones in DotA iirc, the ones that took 300% dmg and dealth 50% or something, been a long time).

Cryxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2009

I know how to control the clone pretty dang well, except, it's so **** squishy it can die in 3 hits at any level. that's the downfall, yes it does dmg, but any decent ranged just hits it once, see's it take a ton of dmg on the auto attack and nukes it with 2 spells from a distance.

It does the same dmg as shaco does, as for tower diving.. the tower target's it first, and it dies in 2-3 hits. As is it now if I want to kill someone with it, under a tower it has to be full heal.

if I want to tower dive, I do that **** myself. It's not hard, deceive next to tower, two shiv throw. run out, you take 3 hits from the tower, and they die.

The ult is cool, but compared to a lot of them it's kinda meh. In group fights, I mostly charge it in to do a small bit of aoe dmg and poison/slow on death and that's about it.. it's useful in small group settings.

Zeta

12-04-2009

The devs say they're changing the Ultimate in some drastic way soon.

Like the concept but needs work, I think.

Make it create 1 clone at level 1, 2 at 2, and 3 at 3?

Dragonien

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
The devs say they're changing the Ultimate in some drastic way soon.

Like the concept but needs work, I think.

Make it create 1 clone at level 1, 2 at 2, and 3 at 3?
no.

JayceJa

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xionis View Post
A well orchestrated and played Shaco clone is a major pain in the arse. Those who know how to mimic what a real Shaco would be doing at the time can fool 90% of the player base every time. That being said...letting the clone use ability would be the sealer of the deal for convincing that other 10%, but also a horrible idea if those abilities have full effect still. Perhaps allow clones to use abilities at 50% bonus mana cost for 50% reduced effect or something (similar to clones in DotA iirc, the ones that took 300% dmg and dealth 50% or something, been a long time).
they can fool anyone who cant see, until they get hit by one attack, then even blind people notice the fake

as for Cryxx, alt+hotkeys shortcut is already being used

Pickles

12-04-2009

Shaco's ult isn't good at fooling people. Just hit it once and you can see the fake. Also, adding abilities to shaco's clone would be OP. Nice try, but i can't agree with this one.