Do you like this champion? Should She Be Added?

Yes 10 90.91%
No 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Ai - The Succubus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banned Lulu

03-04-2013

Ai, The Succubus

NOTE: I do not understand the number system too well if this character is OP please tell me what to correct Thanks

Visual Look: the same body figure that ahri but with a purple skirt and a white shirt with no sleeves and armor boots the go upper her knee a purple devil tail black straight hair and the purple devil wings that she uses to fly during her other actions (like kayle) and has a charm in the shape of a heart that flys around her (like syndra)

Lore: The Succubi race is coming to an end so to make sure the race of succubi doesn’t face extinction every new born girl is blessed by their mother and taught by their mothers how to seduce men the find their love parther and destined one and but for that they need to carefully choose wich one it is from a large pool of men the bewitch with their love charm for Ai’s case she was a genius child and the race was proud of her birth since she at a young age possesed the capabilities of a adult succubus normally it is difficul to charm a man at a young age normally only dault succubbus can charm multiple men at once but Ai never shown signs of Difficulty she always was capable of charm at least a large group of men with one charm so the succubi race desided that they would send Ai on a mission the save her race she would bring the biggest pool of men ever so that every succubi of the race could meet a new destined one and stop the extinction of the succubi race
Ai – “ I’m in a very important mission the future of my race is in risk please summoners help me”

Attributes:*Ranged/Assassin/Mage

Quotes:*Upon Selection"Where are you looking, summoner?

Movement/Attacking
"Your pain is my pleasure.“
"Tempting am I not?"
"Your wish shall be granted...if you can satisfy me"
"haha too easy"

Taunt"
"A Succubus is a creature that lives on love. I'd gladly die for love!“
"I'd thought that living for love was everything to me and yet
"that's why I won't let anyone say those feelings are fake
"Don't be shy now, this will also be my first time“

Stats
Damage ~ 50 (+3)
Health ~ 480 (+84 per level)
Mana ~ 410 (+55 per level)
Move Speed ~ 325
Armor ~ 11 (+3.7 per level)
Magic Resistance~ 30 (+0 per level)
Health Regen ~ 5.1 (+0.45 per level)
Mana Regen ~ 5.4 (+1.13 per level)

Abilities

Good Looks(passive) -*Male Champions near Ai gains a buff called ‘Charmed’ and Female Champions near gain a buff called ‘Jealous’ both buff make the target lose 5% magic resistance, 5% AP and AD and 5% attack speed.

Q– Love Drain-*Ai drains love from target enemy dealing 70/90/110/130/150. if the target is killed Ai gains 1/1/1/1/1 AP. When hitting a slaved this skill deals double damage and bounces to other 5 targets (can hit same targets)
cost: 75/85/95/105/115*mana
cooldown: 7 seconds
range: 975
Magic Damage:*70*/ 90*/ 120*/ 130*/ 150* (+ 15% of targets ability power)(+ 10% of your ability power)

W Slaving Chains -*Ai calls a field of Chains that deals damage and aply’s a buff called Slave on the enemy that lasts for 5 seconds and interacts with her other skills and snare the target .
Cooldown:*17*/ 16*/ 15*/ 14*/ 13 seconds
Cost:*70*/ 80*/ 90*/ 100*/ 110 mana
Magic Damage:*50*/ 60*/ 70*/ 80*/ 90*(+ 50% your ability power)
Area of Effect: 800

E Submission Debuff -* If the target is under the effects of the chains, they gain *Submission Debuff* which reduces their damage by 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%, and will silence them for two seconds after the chains are finish.
Cost: 75/85/95/105/115*mana
cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
Magic Damage: 80/100/125/150/200

R Succubus Invasion-*Ai enters an enemys mind dealing damage over 3 seconds and suppressing it. in the end Ai gains health and mana equal to half of the damage dealt
Range:*700
Cooldown:*120/90/60 seconds
Cost:*100/120/140*mana
Magic Damage:*300/450/600* (+10% of your ability power)
Suppress duration: 3 seconds

Attack animation: Ai points the the enemy and the charm the flys around her stabbs the 1the target
Love Drain: The target blows in a pink glow and then the glow dissapears after a explosion sound dealing damage
Slaving Chains:Ai wings glow in purple and chains are realised in a circle the center of the circle will always be Ai
Love Charm:Ai’s eyes glow in pink and the player and players close to Ai will ear a evil laugh and Ai will fire Love Charm
Succubus Invasion: Ai makes na evil laugh that all players in the map allied and enemys hear after that she turns into energy (like maokai‘s twisted advance) and when arrives the ultime starts dealing damage and supresses the target after that the Ai player and the affected enemy will ear evil laughs

PLEASE RIOT RELEASE THIS CHAMPION!

Bibliography: http://maxwindy.deviantart.com/art/T...ubus-129096502

Ruler of Lolis

03-04-2013

i'd love to see this champion in game i hope riot takes notice of this ^_^

LeetMasterAce

03-04-2013

I would like a Succubus champion. So far we have Morgana who is a female demon and Ahri who is a seductive champ, but there's something to be said about a seductive demon chica.

This one's abilities and lore are pretty "meh" though.

Arkimbalds

03-05-2013

I must say that the name is kindof genius. "Ai" (あい) is Japanese for love. Even better, the name is short and therefore saves keystrokes in chat. (I find myself addressing Garen as simply "G" in game.)

... and that's really all I have to say. She doesn't seem like she would add much to the roster, other than another mo female champ. For maturity's sake, I'd like to see female champ design get away from that with more than just Leona.

Oh, can Vi get "Charmed" instead of "Jealous?"

Banned Lulu

03-05-2013

I think it would be a cool champion but I may need to tweak the numbers what would you guys suggest

Banned Lulu

03-05-2013

also remember to vote above

LTSxPhaseus

03-05-2013

If you need me to help you with anything else, toss me a message.

Kirilli Kovacs

03-06-2013

Me Gusta !

Vicelikedust

03-06-2013

I voted Yes!

Gavin Nightfrost

03-06-2013

Yes Yes Yes please!