Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Ranked 5v5 Members. All Roles.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apeks Andy

03-04-2013

Hello Summoners,

I am looking for players willing to do anything it takes to win as a team. Not looking for players that think they can "carry". I will play any role, i pref jungle or support. Message me in game and I'll try to get right back to you and get into a game and see how you do. Thank you for you time.

TWicHy23

03-05-2013

yea even tho your name is kinda.... ahh..... ha...... but yea im a great mid/jungle, im a good support even tho i dont like it and adc is good if i have a great support.... top i like to play but sometime i can get shut down then loose lane so top lane im still trying to get good at but if you are looking for ppl to start a 5 man team i wouldnt mind playing and proving myself... i have been so desprite to get ppl for a 5 man ranked team i got my friends irl to play the game and they are slowly inching towards lvl 30 lol... but yea i wouldnt mind just send me a friend request if you see this... username is the same obv as it is here TWicHy23... im lvl 30 and i have some other ppl who might be interested if you dont mind trying to get them into lvl 30... 1 is 22 and the other is 21 but they are getting good fast im suprised so if you want to just send a request one of these days

Drayola

03-05-2013

I main mid, and I always work for the team To me, a W is a W. Scores don't matter. I'll add you for sure haha we'll work something out.

Swiftblood

03-05-2013

great top - ign Swiftblood

BigCheiff

03-05-2013

I can play anywhere (jungle is my weakest) but my favourite champs are

Singed, Teemo, Morde, Fiddlesticks, Zilean, and Tryn

Name is : BigCheiff (yes i know i spelled Chief wrong lol)

The Torpe

03-05-2013

Support main. Add me. Torpe67