Looking for Ranked 5v5 Members. All Roles.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apeks Andy

03-04-2013

Hello Summoners,

I am looking for players willing to do anything it takes to win as a team. Not looking for players that think they can "carry". I will play any role, i pref jungle or support. Message me in game and I'll try to get right back to you and get into a game and see how you do. Thank you for you time.

TWicHy23

03-05-2013

yea even tho your name is kinda.... ahh..... ha...... but yea im a great mid/jungle, im a good support even tho i dont like it and adc is good if i have a great support.... top i like to play but sometime i can get shut down then loose lane so top lane im still trying to get good at but if you are looking for ppl to start a 5 man team i wouldnt mind playing and proving myself... i have been so desprite to get ppl for a 5 man ranked team i got my friends irl to play the game and they are slowly inching towards lvl 30 lol... but yea i wouldnt mind just send me a friend request if you see this... username is the same obv as it is here TWicHy23... im lvl 30 and i have some other ppl who might be interested if you dont mind trying to get them into lvl 30... 1 is 22 and the other is 21 but they are getting good fast im suprised so if you want to just send a request one of these days

Drayola

03-05-2013

I main mid, and I always work for the team To me, a W is a W. Scores don't matter. I'll add you for sure haha we'll work something out.

Swiftblood

03-05-2013

great top - ign Swiftblood

BigCheiff

03-05-2013

I can play anywhere (jungle is my weakest) but my favourite champs are

Singed, Teemo, Morde, Fiddlesticks, Zilean, and Tryn

Name is : BigCheiff (yes i know i spelled Chief wrong lol)

The Torpe

03-05-2013

Support main. Add me. Torpe67