Halloween runes for IP: BUY THEM NOW!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qualm

11-01-2010

When that last tick of ignite finishes you off you are going to regret not having that +6 hp or so from tier 3 runes

Space Traveler

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post
Can't save up enough IP for those coveted +32 hp quints? Now you can basically buy 'em for 1k, and they look like awesome pumpkins.
In-****ing-deed. For a stat-by-stat comparison, the tier 3 health quintessences give +97 hp with 3 equipped, while the harrowing tier 2 ones give +90. They also cost less as you've stated.

It's gewd.

maxterdexter

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualm View Post
When that last tick of ignite finishes you off you are going to regret not having that +6 hp or so from tier 3 runes
I'll take my chances and expend my other 3000 ip in something else than +7hp

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by owninoobs View Post
yes, of course you did.

Looks like Riot's plan worked.
Yes, because they are way more expensive than their regular quintessence counterparts, and results in people spending more.

Oh wait...

GeminiEclipse

11-01-2010

Hrm maybe I'll get one. Kind of want to save for the new hero and I have around 3700 ip right now. Thanks!

Silent Stryke

11-01-2010

I bought some Quints, but Now I don't have them anymore..... Do u get to keep these limited edition are do they vanish after the limited season... Guess that bull**** if I spent 3K on some runes to have them vanish....

Siblics

11-01-2010

Give it a few months and we can gloat over our master race halloween runes to the newer players who missed out on them.

r431

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Stryke View Post
I bought some Quints, but Now I don't have them anymore..... Do u get to keep these limited edition are do they vanish after the limited season... Guess that bull**** if I spent 3K on some runes to have them vanish....
Define Limited Edition?

Ghost Lancer

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post
"Release the limited runes!"

"Yes Sire! 1000 RP each! We'll be rich!"

"What?! No you blithering fool, they will be avaiilable for IP only!"

"But sir, doesn't that go against our policy of profit above all else?"

"Silence you imbecile! Don't you see?! Because they are limited, people will want them, will spend every last point of their hard earned IP!"

"But how will we profit from-"

"Shut up and think, child! As soon as October ends we will be releasing a new champion, one of the most unique and interesting we've created since beta! And with everyone's IP already spent on limited runes, they will be left with only one option!

"Why yes sire, I see. Ingenious! We'll take them for every dime! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"
You my kind Sir deserve a medal.

maxterdexter

11-01-2010

I didn't had any of the bonus given by the runes, except a lonely Tier 2 Swiftness, now I have full sets of magic pen, hp, dodge, 2 of swiftness and ap, and if everything goes all right tonight, I'll get the full set of AP.

All for the low price of 10500 ip in the season.. I played too much these last days.