Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need DUO partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3ad Puppi3s

03-04-2013

if anyone is interested i would love to have a legit duo partner that has skype, you dont have to be the best player just as long as you dont flat out suck lol. and i dont want another ****** bag partner like my last one that just gets mad over every little thing. my ign is 7he White Guy add me if you interested (:

D3ad Puppi3s

03-04-2013

by the way i forgot to mention i am in bronze division 3.

The Torpe

03-04-2013

What roles do you play most?

D3ad Puppi3s

03-04-2013

i play all roles alot lol but atm i have been going top most

D3ad Puppi3s

03-05-2013

bump cause i really want a duo partner

huclso123

03-05-2013

I could duo with you but i might not be able to skype. If this is a requirement then sorry. Also i'm not the best player ever either, but at least we're in the same league.
I also main mid.

D3ad Puppi3s

03-05-2013

okay thats perfectly fine with me add 7he White Guy. im in game right now but i will accept when i finish

ScrawledX

03-05-2013

I also can't really skype, but im in bronze 3 as well and looking for a decent and positive duo partner. I main jungle when I can but am decent with other positions too(except maybe mid, I don't have very many champions for mid so I avoid it like the plague) Let me know or just add me. Account is ScrawledX

huclso123

03-05-2013

IF i'm not good enough or you just don't think i can help you, feel free to just not play with me anymore. just don't be a jerk about and we will both go on our merry ways

D3ad Puppi3s

03-05-2013

ScrawledX do you have skype?