Mac beta wont open

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

March1392

03-08-2013

Swizzy it worked for me to! I think it is safe to say that this is the problem.

smashlie

03-09-2013

Mac OS X Version 10.6.8

Update Failure:
"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

HELP PLEASE!

blueymaddog

03-09-2013

same problem 10.7.5

Saramhr

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzy92 View Post
Hmm. Well you definitely aren't copy/pasting the log files. I don't know if we have/had the same problem, but for me, LoL 2 package content should have a working UserKernel application while the LoL 1 should have one that is busted. If your LoL 2 launches and tries to patch itself like normal while the first one doesn't AND my directions don't work then you might have a different problem sorry.

Basically if your system folder doesn't look like the screenshot I sent you then just follow the directions. If it does then...
that Userkernel is just not there! on either of the LoLs! I think I might a diferent problem i dont understand

iamjxin

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saramhr View Post
I tried doing this and i got lost... i cant even see any "userkernel'' in my 'system' folder. I saw a ''rads_user_kernel.log'' 1 and 2, in the ''RADS'' folder, with paper note icons. but in my LoL 2 package content the same thing appears. :/
Thank you!!! It works!
Everyone, try this first.
alkdfjdsal;kfjdslf, thank you!!

Rlove562

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurkhas View Post
oh.. Try this:

Drag the lol icon to your application map, then open it from there.
It worked for me.
tytytytytytytytytytyty.

Nitsy

03-12-2013

Same 10.6.3

masterxiao

03-12-2013

I dragged my league of legends application from the launchpad to the dock at the bottom and then opened it and its working now

Saramhr

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterxiao View Post
I dragged my league of legends application from the launchpad to the dock at the bottom and then opened it and its working now
Ive tried all!! and nothing works for me

Officer Petty

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzy92 View Post
Hmm. Well you definitely aren't copy/pasting the log files. I don't know if we have/had the same problem, but for me, LoL 2 package content should have a working UserKernel application while the LoL 1 should have one that is busted. If your LoL 2 launches and tries to patch itself like normal while the first one doesn't AND my directions don't work then you might have a different problem sorry.

Basically if your system folder doesn't look like the screenshot I sent you then just follow the directions. If it does then...
I am now able to get the LOL logo to show up via your method when I click on the application, however it just sits there, and the client never actually opens.

Thoughts?