dont care anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SgtSmoke21

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post
What makes you think Dota 2 will be any better?

Also, can you really tell that "nothing's being done"?
Do you follow up on every player you've reported, to see if they're banned or not?

I feel your pain, that kinda sh*t is very frusterating...
But I'd say it happens 1 out of 10 games max, probably much less (that's at 1100-1300 elo).

Also, I rarely see anyone feed from minute one.
Usually someone dies a couple times early, gets raged at by team, and "gets back" at them by feeding whole game. Or game is almost over, and someone "gives up", starts feeding to end it quicker.

Some of this can be avoided by being nice, some people are just butthurt and will ruin the game no matter what. I just report and queu up again...honestly, the game is fun. I enjoy 80-90% of the games I play. That's worth it.
+1. Well said.

Hägen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Yeah but look at Veigars items. Its clear he has the intention to not help the team.

IntFam

11-01-2010

You shouldn't call out people on the forums. It can get you banned, not that you seem to care.

Trolls happen. Just report them and move on. They'll get what's coming to them.

Also, I want to know the story of the guy on the other team who was ignored...what did he do?

duckasaurus

11-01-2010

That's bull for him to pull, you have a right to be pissed.

But when you're on the opposite side of that does anyone else intentionally not kill him? I know I've only had that happen to me a couple of times and every time after we realized what the guy was doing we agreed to let turrets kill him all game, making it at least a legitimate 4v5. In one of the games the guy went afk when we did that because his trolling was failing. I think that should be implied courtesy. If a guy is running at your towers without attacking you, clearly trying to feed, let the towers kill him.

DeadlyD0right

11-01-2010

wow i ran into that guy, he got first blooded someone on our team started calling him a newb then he purposely just ran to their base and died to ruin the game. The opposing team felt so bad for us that they didn't even bother killing him.

s1thlord

11-01-2010

As I've told my friend numerous times before...almost every player with low ELO needs to truly look at their own game play before blaming other people for being so bad. Now, I understand the cards you were dealt in this game, which was most unfortunate, but it happens. The chances of you getting stuck with a team THAT much worse than the other team virtually every single game you play is a bunch of bull. You can't tell me that of all the players out there in your ELO bracket, you get dealt a raw deal vs. the opposing side every time.

If you're good enough at this game, and I mean actually good by other players standards and not just your own, you will, in time, move up the ranks. It's inevitable.

From what I can see by your previous games, you won 6 in a row, so you must have dug yourself a hug hole in the past. And leaving 17 games doesn't help at 20 points lost per game left.

At the very worst you should remain with close to an even win/loss if Riot is doing their job in MM.

And btw, you do care, or else you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place, and you wouldn't be responding to other peoples comments.

Jath

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Therion View Post
Actually, y'know what this would be good. We need to set up a site, considering that Riot doesn't want kids crying to their mommies on their forums, where anyone who pulls something like this, goes up on a wall of shame and everyone slaps them on their ignore list.
Well, taking in your comment, I made a quick forum just now to do just that. If it gets off, I'll make it into something actually worth-while. If it doesn't hit off, well, yeah. Lol.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/League_of_Shame/index.php?

Dr Viper MD2000

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1thlord View Post
As I've told my friend numerous times before...almost every player with low ELO needs to truly look at their own game play before blaming other people for being so bad. Now, I understand the cards you were dealt in this game, which was most unfortunate, but it happens. The chances of you getting stuck with a team THAT much worse than the other team virtually every single game you play is a bunch of bull. You can't tell me that of all the players out there in your ELO bracket, you get dealt a raw deal vs. the opposing side every time.

If you're good enough at this game, and I mean actually good by other players standards and not just your own, you will, in time, move up the ranks. It's inevitable.

From what I can see by your previous games, you won 6 in a row, so you must have dug yourself a hug hole in the past. And leaving 17 games doesn't help at 20 points lost per game left.

At the very worst you should remain with close to an even win/loss if Riot is doing their job in MM.

And btw, you do care, or else you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place, and you wouldn't be responding to other peoples comments.

lately, save for this game...ive been getting lucky. Usually its the other team thats doing it...... I cant tell how many times ive reported people on the opposite team that repeatedly feed, rage afk/quit, or just talk so much **** that it makes to mute them ingame.
Its just coming to the point where seeing it on both sides is getting annoying....those last two games, we had a leaver so it was a 4v5 from the start.....and the game before it, we had a steamroll game against a team that had a warwick that did nothing but jungle, and a rammus that rage quit without landing a hit on anyone *he went to top turret with me and my laning partner, and just left right when i targeted him. Those wins were not fair wins....half the time it was due to someone leaving on theyre team, or someone being called a noob so much they just say **** it and charge in to our turret. eitherway, i still count those as part of the problem...i play to have fun with other people and try to get my score back to the 1000s where it was before riot fixed the ranking system *at first it was 30 points a loss and 25 for a win or something like that....and i was on a 3 day losing streak and it literally killed me. Plus those leaves can be attributed to 5 leaves for various reasons ranging from people complaining about me feeding when im trying way to hard, or just the team feeding beyond reason and my not caring around playing afterwards*
3 leaves from being DCed right at the end of the game, even when we won,5 times i was dced while losing a game in the base so it sent me straight to the stats page. 2 times due to a power outage, and just last week when they released that ninja patch that bricked everyones main accounts. those were bug slpats at the loading page. so thats my 17 leaves.

and your right....i actually care too much about to community, cause i want everyone, new and old players, to have a good time free of people like this... i want to see this game become something rather than another modern warfare 2 which died out on PC within 2 years.....specially after the map packs, people just stopped playing that game all together.

It has allot of potential but its just certain people in the community that drive off new comers and make the older players just grow bitter to everyone else. But like i said.....its getting to the point where ive stopped caring *for certain things....* but i still try to be the good guy at times

eitherway, lets just hope something good comes of this

Dr Viper MD2000

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckasaurus View Post
That's bull for him to pull, you have a right to be pissed.

But when you're on the opposite side of that does anyone else intentionally not kill him? I know I've only had that happen to me a couple of times and every time after we realized what the guy was doing we agreed to let turrets kill him all game, making it at least a legitimate 4v5. In one of the games the guy went afk when we did that because his trolling was failing. I think that should be implied courtesy. If a guy is running at your towers without attacking you, clearly trying to feed, let the towers kill him.
well, we started using him as bait, hid run to theyre turret in mid and then the second taric stunned him, hed get slowed by cho and tristana would buster shot him back to the middle of mid and rocket jump on him to slow him again. it worked for a while but i ave given up hope when it got to 24 kills to 12...

LightGambitt

11-01-2010

Kid you not doing /ignore all makes the game a lot funner when you are solo queuing. just think of everyone as dumb bots and dont have ass hole comments.