dont care anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Viper MD2000

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queef View Post
Swain with locket is bad.
you want to know whats bad...getting ganked and not having the health to escape. or better yet, you dont see the rest of my build because i stopped trying after viegar died 6 times in a row to taric and ez.......but like i said, you have your opinions, and i have mine, its just i like to WIN a game or play a GOOD losing game then a bad one with a feeder in it that obviously dont want to play the game with other people because theyve wet theyre diapers and need mommy to change them

Dr Viper MD2000

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomfrost View Post
Wow, what low form of human must he be to go and feed the enemy team?
he is what mostly every LoL play is becoming or is ingame.......ive just given up hope on this game.

KwayZee

11-01-2010

Riot does need to step it up against guys like this. Think about it this way, how many other games has done this in? Probably 100's. Dragging people down with him. I know not everyone cares about their rating but come on... At least a normal game with 4 other people on your team.

Lilsmokey2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Well it is a free to play game, so it's not like they are paying to play this game, so i guess when players get bored of the game this is what they do? or if their elo is so low they stop trying.

Souman

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Therion View Post
Actually, y'know what this would be good. We need to set up a site, considering that Riot doesn't want kids crying to their mommies on their forums, where anyone who pulls something like this, goes up on a wall of shame and everyone slaps them on their ignore list.
I could actually do this but the problem would be feeders/trolls posting random names, etc.

Queef

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Viper MD2000 View Post
you want to know whats bad...getting ganked and not having the health to escape. or better yet, you dont see the rest of my build because i stopped trying
So why didn't you get a RoA, or even a banshee veil? both of which are more logical choices over a locket on a character like swain. Honestly you're complaining about someone in the 700s (most likely lower), playing like **** a feeding like it's something completely unheard off down there. In your rating don't expect any tryhards, people are there to jack-off and play for fun.

In addition if you want to play quality games with people who are not total ****wads, you need to do the following:

Play characters that don't suck and can actually contribute to a team fight (i.e. not swain)
Pick logical items for your hero that you can get the full benefit from (i.e. not swain with locket over a swain with an RoA or banshee veil)

Do the above 2 and you'll climb out of that hellish pit you're in (that's not elo hell, that's elo hell's hell).

IICrows ZeroII

11-01-2010

That dude should be perma banned. He did the same in a game I played. I reported but 1 week ban is garbage.

Dr Viper MD2000

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queef View Post
So why didn't you get a RoA, or even a banshee veil? both of which are more logical choices over a locket on a character like swain. Honestly you're complaining about someone in the 700s (most likely lower), playing like **** a feeding like it's something completely unheard off down there. In your rating don't expect any tryhards, people are there to jack-off and play for fun.

In addition if you want to play quality games with people who are not total ****wads, you need to do the following:

Play characters that don't suck and can actually contribute to a team fight (i.e. not swain)
Pick logical items for your hero that you can get the full benefit from (i.e. not swain with locket over a swain with an RoA or banshee veil)

Do the above 2 and you'll climb out of that hellish pit you're in (that's not elo hell, that's elo hell's hell).

hmm...lets see. oh i know, maybe becasue it aids the person next to me in my lane? have you ever thought of that before trying to make your leet post about what youd get. If im laning with a good champ, or one that has ranged abilities to keep the other play from farming, Id get MM, if im soloing a lane by myself, id actually get a arch staff rather than a RoA. Reason being that archs benefit me more cause im using my snare and ulti more than auto attacking, and also it adds more mana and ap from me staying in my ulti when i kill people or farm a big group of minions.

Id save RoA for the last thing if not, nothing at all....mainly cause there are better items to get for swain than that. Also......if youve never played swain or seen a good swain then you dont know what your talking about. In a team fight, Swain can single out champs, like theyre dps or theyre critters, and allow the team to gank or focus them...or if your good, you can snare a whole group of champs and keep them from moving....while in your ulti, you can constantly gain health form them as your team mates attack them. This also applies to ganks, as well as if your soloing, you can snare them near the turret, or even kite them along as you zap them of theyre health.

When i play ranked, depending on how the team is....ill either play swain if i know we need a good snarer, or play Nasus or alistar if the team dictates i need a dps tank to slow and of start a team fight, or if i need a support tank to heal and stun, and to a better extend, deny kills when a teamate is being chased, provided that they dont have global attacks.
You just seem think that you have to play these no skilled high ad champs to really be effect, when it all comes down to tactics and how aggressive/defensive you play. But telling you all this still wouldnt matter cause "baby wants it his way" and youd still try to justify an item without knowing how the player is going to use theyre champs or what builds they will use. Anyways....im done trying to explain it to you....take it how you like....

SkyClaw

11-01-2010

What makes you think Dota 2 will be any better?

Also, can you really tell that "nothing's being done"?
Do you follow up on every player you've reported, to see if they're banned or not?

I feel your pain, that kinda sh*t is very frusterating...
But I'd say it happens 1 out of 10 games max, probably much less (that's at 1100-1300 elo).

Also, I rarely see anyone feed from minute one.
Usually someone dies a couple times early, gets raged at by team, and "gets back" at them by feeding whole game. Or game is almost over, and someone "gives up", starts feeding to end it quicker.

Some of this can be avoided by being nice, some people are just butthurt and will ruin the game no matter what. I just report and queu up again...honestly, the game is fun. I enjoy 80-90% of the games I play. That's worth it.

Having played HoN a bit, I'm really not convinced their system is better. It can take a very long time to start a game, what with the ratings and people being so picky over what they want.

IMO, it's more fun to wing it and have the occasional oddly composed team (or the rare griefer).

paulgatineau

11-01-2010

It was probably someone that share it account with friend/family