Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dont care anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Traveler

11-01-2010

Quote:
BlindBanshee:
Goodness night, I love it.

Great! We can all hunt down griefers and gank them IRL! Oh how the authorities would love us.

Sheever

11-01-2010

I needz iP KthnXbye

warmturtle1434

11-01-2010

Yeah I hate seeing Swains with heal/exhaust and mana manipulator.

Dr Viper MD2000

11-01-2010

Quote:
Riotzilla:
Yeah I hate seeing Swains with heal/exhaust and mana manipulator.

lol then you hate winning i guess....but thats your choice....and thats why your stuck in elo hell. Have fun playing

Uccisore

11-01-2010

Quote:
Omega Therion:
Actually, y'know what this would be good. We need to set up a site, considering that Riot doesn't want kids crying to their mommies on their forums, where anyone who pulls something like this, goes up on a wall of shame and everyone slaps them on their ignore list.

Wouldn't do a ****thing, since ignore lists just block chat, not them being put in a game with you.

Queef

11-01-2010

at your rating, expect to get trolled in-game cause noone gives a ****.

highwinsfe3der

11-01-2010

Quote:
Omega Therion:
Actually, y'know what this would be good. We need to set up a site, considering that Riot doesn't want kids crying to their mommies on their forums, where anyone who pulls something like this, goes up on a wall of shame and everyone slaps them on their ignore list.

Great...****ing...idea.

Although, It would be up to 100,000 names in no time, lol.

Queef

11-01-2010

Quote:
Dr Viper MD2000:
lol then you hate winning i guess....but thats your choice....and thats why your stuck in elo hell. Have fun playing

Swain with locket is bad.

Dr Viper MD2000

11-01-2010

Quote:
Queef:
at your rating, expect to get trolled in-game cause noone gives a ****.

lol ironic...casue i was past giving a **** when i wasnt posting on the **** forum.....see youre logic? It doesnt take a forum post for people to be an ****** to you in a silly little game. I was one of few people who really gave a **** about playing nice......nowdays its all STFU NUB and U MAD BRO and all that bull****. So why should i still care about what i ****in say eh? No one gave a **** then, and they sure as hell dont know, and to be honest, i dont really care (hence the title of the thread) so...who am i going to get trolleb by again? people ive played with ingame that i know are childish, or the immature little brats *and yes, people in theyre 20s can still be brats* that think its cool to talk down to others or just people flat out being *******s to one another for no **** reason at all. or those so called hardcore 1337 players just lookin for theyre epeen strokage that try to call you every name in the vidjagame word that has noob,nub,newb, or any form of the 3 in it to make themselves feel better? Is that it? Sounds more like the MW2 crowd then gamers that want to obey the code and have fun playing.....

Doomfrost

11-01-2010

Wow, what low form of human must he be to go and feed the enemy team?