dont care anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Viper MD2000

11-01-2010

Ive tried to be civil, ive tried to be a good player, hell, i even obeyed the ****in code, but seeing this **** in every other game or better yet, in every 4 games.......just pisses me off to the point where i dont give a ****. What i have here is a scrreen shot of this guy...this one guy....that just constantly fed the whole game.....no, im not qqing, this guy runs to the turret, and then stops...and then gets killed. He wasnt even playing, just trolling to annoy people.

This **** has just gone on for too **** long. ive gotten to the point where i rarely play this game *playing borderlands with friends is more fun than playing this.* If i get banned for this or reported i dont really care, i want the whole forum to know this guy and watch out for him. if he even qs up with you and is on your team, just dodge and leave.

its becoming all to common in this game, and there seems to be nothing being done by it......so, in that sense...i might as well not care myself. Just heed this warning. if you ever meet this guy in qeue, just ****in leave.

BlindBanshee

11-01-2010

I'll remember the name. Hope he gets dodged to Hell!

Kryptix

11-01-2010

1: Don't call people out on the forums. Edit his/their name(s) out of all screenshots.
2: Report them.

BlindBanshee

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
1: Don't call people out on the forums. Edit his/their name(s) out of all screenshots.
Pretty sure he's aware, hence the "don't care if I get reported."

Dr Viper MD2000

11-01-2010

Quote:
1, calling them out seem to be the only wayt o get people to notice...nothing else works.
2. reporting seems to just get qeued to ****ing hell with all the constant reports filling in and riot not having the time to check every single one......hence why i said i just dont care anymore....and if i get banned, then thats a good month away form this game......not like i play it anymore....and the screen shots say it all. just tired of the community thats taken over nowdays. just ****in annoying

Space Traveler

11-01-2010

Nah you should care bro.

Omega Therion

11-01-2010

Actually, y'know what this would be good. We need to set up a site, considering that Riot doesn't want kids crying to their mommies on their forums, where anyone who pulls something like this, goes up on a wall of shame and everyone slaps them on their ignore list.

tvburk

11-01-2010

Quote:
who gives a ****?! not like riot does anything about it anyway, this game is going to die, slowly.

a few months ago i was all against HoN and DotA 2. now i just can't wait until DotA 2 is released. this game is ****ed. let it die.

BlindBanshee

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Therion View Post
Actually, y'know what this would be good. We need to set up a site, considering that Riot doesn't want kids crying to their mommies on their forums, where anyone who pulls something like this, goes up on a wall of shame and everyone slaps them on their ignore list.
Goodness night, I love it.

Sandie

11-01-2010

Someone did that in a game I played a few days ago, I felt bad for the other team since they were stuck with him. And he wasn't just bad, he tried to run into base at level 1. :| He fed like 20 kills to us in 15 minutes.