Riot: we need adult only servers

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kioik

11-01-2010

Let the kiddies play amongst themselves. It's time to give the adults a place of their own. Heck, i'd be willing to pay a nominal fee.

Slide

11-01-2010

Id pay 5 bucks a month to know that everyone Im playing with is 21 or older. Hell Id even wait 3-5 minutes in queue for it.

I approve. +1

LiFTeDyourFACE

11-01-2010

Screw the fee and yea cause there is a way to tell if the person playing really is a kid or adult. Don't say "Oh just ask for credit card info dummy" cause that won't work the kids will just ask for their parents number so they can play on adult servers too.

EDIT: Just thought I'd throw out there I'm not against the idea (wouldn't pay for it personally), but it's hard to verify age online.

HybridSyndrome

11-01-2010

I approve of this message.

Manniefresh69

11-01-2010

Great idea man, then soon we can make white only servers, black only servers, asian servers, and servers for women! Lol will be the most Bias divided game amongst its community!!!!!

+1

Edit: If you didnt understand, i was being sarcastic.

NyxPip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

But ;_; I'm much more mature than half the idiots I play with. I use polite words and only transfer my rage of idiots onto my wall rather than my keyboard D:

But I know what you're getting at. Most people my age that play are either waaay to competetive, even if they are good, and end up raging and trolling. Or feed. Or Ragequit. Or AFK to go get McDonalds and then watch us die in teamfights while he's eating (-_________- I hate people).

If the adult server is implemented I'll just have to wallow in the immature for a few more years. Though, honestly, half the trolls and ragers I see are atleast 20 year olds who have no life outside their mother's basement. But the majority are anger-ridden teenage boys who just want to kill stuff and be macho men.

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

we are all adults on the internet

Cynical Moose

11-01-2010

I came to this thread with a very different idea in my head...

BlindBanshee

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manniefresh69 View Post
Great idea man, then soon we can make white only servers, black only servers, asian servers, and servers for women! Lol will be the most Bias divided game amongst its community!!!!!

+1
This logic fails.

Awesome

11-01-2010

I think a "non-UTI" server would be more appropriate XD

12345 ... 10