Ranked 5's Looking for Support/Jungle/adc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyleAllen1900

03-04-2013

My friend and I are looking for 3 people to join our ranked team, I'm the mid and he's the top. You must be able to take criticism well, form strategies, know how to counter most champions in your desired role, and communicate with the team effectively. Below is a small application that I would like anyone wanting to be on the team fill out.

Abs0luteZer0

03-05-2013

I am a Support I am in the bronze league atm because i didnt do to well when i started ranked so I stopped practiced more and I have been on a winning streak. Add me if you need me to try out. IGN: MINSOO DO

CaldwellYSR

03-05-2013

I'm a Jungler in Silver V. I am also becoming more and more comfortable with support with practice but most of my champion pool is junglers. I'm in Central timezone, usually online during the day unless I have work, and I typically use Teamspeak.

Strongest Scorpo

03-05-2013

I'm a jungler silver v . have a fairly large jungle pool and also know top and adc positions fairly well, been playing jungle for about 1 year and playing league for 2.5, work occasionally but live in newfoundland so ya depends on the time difference.

Chooncha

03-06-2013

I'm an ADC currently in Bronze 4, although I was silver last year and am currently ranked Silver 2 on the PBE. I can play every ADC competently and know my way around MF, Varus, Vayne, Quinn and Caitlyn very well. I communicate well with my team. I know how to counter and I like forming strategies.

Kyrie lrving

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I'm a Jungler/Mid/Top/Adc and currentyly in Silver V. I am pretty good, but im stuck with trolls. If you want me message me IG. Summoner Name: LazyNDead or KyrieLrving

arry potter

03-07-2013

So i was going to inquire about this but then i saw it was kyrie irving...
Leslie is the best.

TryHardFezz

03-07-2013

Mid or support
Bronze II
IGN: TryHardFezz

Axxel

03-07-2013

IGN: DTricks
Desired spot: ADC
Solo queue: Gold 3, should be platinum by end of week
Got working mic and most communication programs.

Private Lucky

03-13-2013

IGN: Private Lucky
Desired spot: Mid/Support/Top
Solo queue: Silver 5 and rising
got mic and all programs