So when can we expect Quinn Nerfs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil Cuddles

03-04-2013

Typical new champ needs nerf post... next

StraTosSpeAr

03-04-2013

Why the hell would Quinn need a nerf? She's pretty terrible at the moment. Very little burst and no escaping/survivability tools whatsoever.

D3ad Puppi3s

03-04-2013

you people need to calm down saying quinn needs a buff, quinn is awefull, quinn is terible, blah blah blah, she is not op but she is not up either, as with everychamp in game she can be countered

liquideyes

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraTosSpeAr View Post
Why the hell would Quinn need a nerf? She's pretty terrible at the moment. Very little burst and no escaping/survivability tools whatsoever.
very little burst?? yea her all in at lvl 2 is pretty damn good last i checked
Edit: Not saying she's OP just saying she's not at all bad

Armstice

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraTosSpeAr View Post
Her E is a snare AND jump, isn't it? I guess no one ever escaped from a disengage that also slowed. Nawp.

Lucroarna

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydidgodtakemom View Post
Oh yeah.
People recall .5-1.0+ second(s) after taking damage.
Playing on 20 ms.

Do you even math?
What is a math?

Vert Saga

03-05-2013

Quinn is Not OP .... everytime a new chap is released this type of post appears.....

PoisonedPeace

03-05-2013

I have also noticed the recall "lag"
It is kind of annoying.
Waste a bunch of cooldowns to get kill someone and their recall isnt interrupted.

CiT0

Master Recruiter

03-05-2013

lets just wait awhile until nerfs are needed right now shes sitting around 40% win rate it takes awhile for people to adjust to kits and what not. One game where a person wins doesnt = need nerfs.

she seems great in lane but meh in team fights so far

Gatts09

03-05-2013

Quinn is not OP and I must agree she is quite hard to play, she is good at begining of the game, but in mid and late game she can do much, cause her E needs her to enter the fray and she is fragile as Vayne, her ult takes out her poorly range and works more for chase, not even escaping cause of this: "Valor is considered to be in combat when: Being hit by enemy basic or ability, Basic attacking or hitting an ability. " So If even a minion hit you that chicken is fried.

TL;DR she doesnt deserve a nerf
PD: I have notice an issue, but I dont know if is only me, when Valor marks a target that I select to "last hit" the animation of attack stops for a sec and the minion dies .___.