Annie is Teir 1 ???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

03-04-2013

I don't doubt that she is as the "big boys" seem to think so, but man... no escape.. super squishy... seems really scary to me.

is there some special build or way of playing her im unaware of?

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Annie's Secret Weapon: Molten Shield

+60 Armor and MR, 60+ .2 thorns.

This makes annie tankier than other burst mages, and capable of dealing considerable sustained damage when being focused.

Also, you're more likely to see a group fusterclick and hit 100% of your enemies with Tibbers. Tibbers also does considerable sustained damage. 35 +.2 aoe, and 130 AA. Tibbers also scouts and tanks towers, another utility most mages don't have.

Troy L Jenkins

03-04-2013

Whats "AA" ?

so...

boots... ring... upgrade boots, cap, scepter, blackfire, void staff, lichbane ?

Gazow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

annie is a single target assassin, it takes very little gold to get to the kill limit where she can drop someone in a full combo(unlike most assassins, she can do it right at 6 without items), the only reason she isnt picked in 5s is because it generally leaves 4 other players standing and he extremely vulnerable,

but when you can instantly make a fight 3v2 on twisted treeline you make the bruisers job that much easier. really why any assassin is good on 3s when they arent on 5s

Troy L Jenkins

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazow View Post
annie is a single target assassin, it takes very little gold to get to the kill limit where she can drop someone in a full combo(unlike most assassins, she can do it right at 6 without items), the only reason she isnt picked in 5s is because it generally leaves 4 other players standing and he extremely vulnerable,

but when you can instantly make a fight 3v2 on twisted treeline you make the bruisers job that much easier. really why any assassin is good on 3s when they arent on 5s
Thanks for the explination.

But arent we still left with the "ok i killed somone... now i have no escape... and i'm dead" (since i just blew my wad and have no way to GTFO)

AndersMMO

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
But arent we still left with the "ok i killed somone... now i have no escape... and i'm dead" (since i just blew my wad and have no way to GTFO)
Somewhat, but as was previously said, she essentially has a Leona W... Blow your cooldowns for the instagib, if they tunnel you use shield and/or Cap if you have it, and then blow your cooldowns again if you last that long.

In the worst case look at it this way;

You kill Player 1 before they get to use their cooldowns.

Players 2 and 3 waste their cooldowns killing, or trying to kill, you.

Even if you die, your other 2 players now have 2 CD-less play things to massacre.

Hopefully that makes it a little easier to understand

Troy L Jenkins

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersMMO View Post
Somewhat, but as was previously said, she essentially has a Leona W... Blow your cooldowns for the instagib, if they tunnel you use shield and/or Cap if you have it, and then blow your cooldowns again if you last that long.

In the worst case look at it this way;

You kill Player 1 before they get to use their cooldowns.

Players 2 and 3 waste their cooldowns killing, or trying to kill, you.

Even if you die, your other 2 players now have 2 CD-less play things to massacre.

Hopefully that makes it a little easier to understand

it does, thanks.

seems like a .... more skillfull type thing and maybe just 3 bruisers is an easier strategy route for us noobs.

C9 Ice

03-05-2013

Long as she doesnt feed early she 1shots at least 1 person making it 2v3 wheb it counts

C9 Ice

03-05-2013

When*

Always MIA

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
Annie's Secret Weapon: Molten Shield

+60 Armor and MR, 60+ .2 thorns.

This makes annie tankier than other burst mages, and capable of dealing considerable sustained damage when being focused.

Also, you're more likely to see a group fusterclick and hit 100% of your enemies with Tibbers. Tibbers also does considerable sustained damage. 35 +.2 aoe, and 130 AA. Tibbers also scouts and tanks towers, another utility most mages don't have.
Excuse me...when has Annie ever leveled her shield first?