Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Silver V Looking for a serious duo partner!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Handmaiden

03-04-2013

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LOSE RATING TO GET RATING THEN STOP READING NOW

As you may know already i only want serious offers, im tired of being in Silver, and i know im not the only one that knows theyre better than what Division theyre at currently. I've been looked for a permanent partner for a while now, all i get are people that play one game (not even ranked) and then just quit. This is a serious offer and i dont want to waste anymore time on people that are just going to quit and make me come and just post another topic.

IGN:Arceris
Roles: Top>Jungle>Mid>Adc>Support
Timezone: EST-5 (Im online 20hours a day mostly[i may or may not be afk])

Here is my !lolking: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19412468#history" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As you see my worst role is Adc,yet i still do fine.

PS: If i sound like an ******* i apologize im not rude at all,i just mean business. I will also add if you do **** up i may or may not point it out.( and i hope you would do the same for me)