Guide to pvp etiquette.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prandine

03-15-2013

Bumped.

Prandine

03-20-2013

Bumped.

Prandine

03-23-2013

Updated guide with note on custom lobbies.

Prandine

03-25-2013

Updated.

Prandine

05-12-2013

Bumped to the top.

Prandine

05-13-2013

Updated the custom lobbies rule set with a new rule.

Wizard996

05-14-2013

Quote:
12. Don't lie and try to say something like "I won't troll" when really that's what you plan on doing: In one of my first hide and seek games, there was this one person (he was a low level but that's beside the point) who decided to troll once we got into the game and then proceeded to laugh about it. The thing is, in both the lobby and end-game chat, he lied and said he didn't know the rules, asking for another chance claiming he wouldn't troll again. Obviously this showed what kind of person he is, a lying troll who will say anything to get into games and ruin them for everyone else and then proceed to laugh about it later ignoring the cries of everyone else there. There's really no point in trying to hide your intentions behind a lie, as people will find out and expose you for the troll that you truly are. If you're gonna do something, just say it up front so that people can prepare ahead of time for it. Lying only puts off your eventual punishment, so do us all a favor and be truthful up front or don't bother playing the games at all, so there's that.
Forgive me if posting wrong, I have never tried quoting someone before. I remember a game where I was playing a game in Twisted Treeline, and we weren't at an advantage at all. One of my teammates said he was going to do fb, and proceeded to leave. He came back near the end, begging us not to report him, because his computer shut down...immediately after saying he was leaving. Just goes to show, please don't screw your teammates, or you will get reported like he was.

Prandine

06-04-2013

Just got through adding a new rule to the guide so please check it out whenever you get the chance to do so, so there's that at least.

Prandine

06-18-2013

Updated.

Prandine

06-24-2013

Bumped and upated with new tips/advice listed in the guide as well, so there's that at least.