Seeking Duo Partner ~[Possibly Team]~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwicherbichn

03-04-2013

Hello Summoners,

My names Robert but you can call me Bluedot. I'm currently playing a lot of solo ranked and I would like to participate with a partner in some solo ranked, I'll also even try joining a team. A little bio about me, I'm 22 male currently working full time and going to school but I have time each week to play towards the evening. I'm in Arizona so Im on MST and I'm available from 7PM to Midnight except Tues and Wed I'm free all day and I don't mind using Skype or some form of voice communicator.

Now for my lanes, I'm strong at my ADC and Jungle but I can also be a decent top. I'll list my champs in each lane from strongest to weakest.

ADCs: Varus | Caitlyn | Draven
Jungle: Vi | Tryndamere | Olaf |
Top: Vi | Tryndmere | Darius | Olaf |

Feel free to message me in-game with my name Bluedot v2 or my skype name is Bluedot05

Thanks

Kwicherbichn

03-04-2013

I would also like to add that I'm not to serious when it comes to failure. I will get upset at myself but if someone isn't doing to great I'm not going to call you a noob or be negative. If that's the attitude I recieve when playing with someone I'll simply remove you as a friend.

Kwicherbichn

03-04-2013

Got a couple invites, would like to see if anyone else is interested. Feel free to hit me up here or in-game.

eMkcuF

03-04-2013

You can add me. I too play adc and jungle.

Basicdanger

03-04-2013

Let me know if you are forming a team. I am down to join. I can play all positions but my weakest is jungle. Add me in game please

Kwicherbichn

03-05-2013

I'm not looking to form one, I don't really want to put the effort in for that I was looking to possible join an already formed team seeking another player or subs

Elsabet

03-05-2013

Add me, or I'll try to remember to add you.

I also play only weekday evenings (more like nights- 8pm+ CST), and weekends.
I like playing with good jungles/adcs; my best roles are support and top.
I also have Skype.

Play with ya soon!

Kwicherbichn

03-05-2013

added

Renkuha

03-05-2013

I am down to play in a team if you need. I can play everything but jungle. thats my weakest.

Berserkor

03-05-2013

add me - in game is berserkor