Quinn is a bad champiion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4 Gu1t4r

03-04-2013

Vault used on a target in melee range will give you about 500 units of distance and slowing the target.

Quinn also blinds. Having problems will cc? Use cleanse.

Crimson5pheonix

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3angel View Post
I have never heard ANYONE say that elise, vi, or diana were up.
They were called UP when they first came out. Whenever a champ comes out, all the baddies that use them call them UP while all the baddies that lose to them call them OP.

Except supports, supports are always UP because baddies only believe in damage.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

03-04-2013

Lol Kogs slow so OP. Best escape NA.

Fallen3angel

03-04-2013

Now, i've just played another game. I will admit she is not as bad as i originally thought. It seems I just got some unlucky lane matchups. but i still think she needs a little reworking.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Her jump thing, is actually great for gaining some distance, use that then pop your ult, and enjoy your 500+ movement speed.

And if you think Quinn is the "only ADC without an escape" then you need to play more carries. If anything, she is A LOT more safer to play than other carries. She has a -FREE- AoE vision spell, plus a HUGE movement speed buff on her ult, and I believe if you time your ult properly, you can actually avoid an attack coming at you.

And you think Sivir has a good escape? If Quinn's Ult isn't a "good escape" then how does that make Sivir's better??? DO you even know how little movement speed it gives her?

Quinn is actually really good, and yes, you do need to learn how to play her. Just because she can't 1v1 like a boss like Vayne can do, or just because she doesn't have a "free flash" doesn't mean she is a bad carry.

Jesustim

03-04-2013

an ADC with an escape mechanism and an AOE blind; her kit alone proves you wrong OP, she should be able to dominate any ADC/Supp lane if her player is competent, the problem is most people are bad at playing her right now.

Snewdy

03-04-2013

Varus has no escapes, unless you're counting the AoE slow on E as an "escape"

Malthena

03-04-2013

don't play her as adc but as toplaner, much better

Fallen3angel

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesustim View Post
an ADC with an escape mechanism and an AOE blind; her kit alone proves you wrong OP, she should be able to dominate any ADC/Supp lane if her player is competent, the problem is most people are bad at playing her right now.
every
single
adc
has
an
escape

hers is the worst.

her aoe blind in a 2v2 lane is just about as effective as teemos. (2 ppl, you will most likely blind the one that actually hurts as teemo, is my point)

in team fights, sure its cool.

Person who mentioned kogmaw, do you know how far his range is?

Sivir also has a spell shield....that prevents cc....so yes she is "more safer to play"

Edit: Varus has that aoe slow, and he also has insane range. QUinn has very short range...using her vault for anything besides someone being right up your ass is not an escape. any ranged character can get to her. Its cast range is about the same range as the distance it puts you from the target.

awkwardbowman

03-04-2013

Play leona/quinn. You need no escape.

But pretty much you're saying she's a bad champ because she can't escape in lane phase and therefore sucks? Any other point in the game, she should have other people to help her (like any ADC) and she has a giant vision skill that should prevent her from getting caught out that easily. She has decent damage and can track down and kill almost anyone 1v1 late game with her absurd AS buff on her ult.

She may not have the best laning (although I haven't had issue with it yet), but she's perfectly decent in most areas, if not better than some other champs.