Quinn is a bad champiion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallen3angel

03-04-2013

You can go ahead and comment and say "no you're just bad at her" thats fine, but shes also a bad champion.

She doesnt hold up to other ADCs at all.

Her passive is really not that helpful seeing as its more random than anything I noticed it often procs when the minion im hitting is already below a one hit kill.

She is the only adc without a reliable escape (her ult should NOT be her only escape)

Vayne has tumble

Graves has dash

sivir has her LOW COOLDOWN ult

Ashe has her LOW COOLDOWN ult an 2 slows either with auto attacks or volly

Trist has a jump and a knockback

Varus has his ulti and a slow but i honestly think varus is a bad champion also.

Quinns only escape is her ult, ok she has a blind, that matters only with abilities that apply on auto attack.

Her kick is not at all for running, it puts her in more danger

so whats left? You wait for your ult with decently long CD to be up and hope its up at the right time. But this ulti also isn't reliable, you can still be caught while flying.

She just doesnt hold up to other ADCs. Its like someone at riot had a lot of cool ideas and just mashed them together. She needs some serious work before she is as good as almost any other ad carry.

She's fun. But not good.

Keitterman

03-04-2013

First, she's unique. They aren't going to release another ADC that jsut does what the other ADC's do, there would be no point.

Second, her kick is a great escape because, though it can put her in danger, it slows the target and puts her at range, so if someone jumps in on her, say Lee Sin, she can jump off him to make a gap and escape.

Third, because of how unique she is, she doesn't HAVE to be build adc, but can play top and mid roles building bruiser if she likes. I've never seen her jungle, but that's the only role I haven't seen her played effectively.

D4 Gu1t4r

03-04-2013

Quinn has been out for less than a week. That's far too early to judge her good or bad. Look at Zed, he was called underpowered for months. All of the sudden he's become and extremely powerful assassin, and riot didn't do anything to him (until recently).

Practice. I've beat Quinns into the ground, and have been beat to the ground by them.

Also, saying Ashe and Sivir have better escapes then Quinn...that's just ridiculous. "Low cooldown ult," ever try Quinn's vault to escape? It actually is quite effective.

Fallen3angel

03-04-2013

Against most champions in the game she is worse off using her kick.

Fallen3angel

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4 Gu1t4r View Post
Quinn has been out for less than a week. That's far too early to judge her good or bad. Look at Zed, he was called underpowered for months. All of the sudden he's become and extremely powerful assassin, and riot didn't do anything to him (until recently).

Practice. I've beat Quinns into the ground, and have been beat to the ground by them.

Also, saying Ashe and Sivir have better escapes then Quinn...that's just ridiculous. "Low cooldown ult," ever try Quinn's vault to escape? It actually is quite effective.
you clearly didn read the post. I explained the reasoning as to why its not a good escape. I shake my head when i see quinns ue it to escape. You know why? becuase they almost always get stunned, snared, slowed, or killed by doing so.

So you are telling me that you would rahter have quinns vault than ashes insane kiting ability? thatt's pretty strange. And you would rather have vault than sivirs amped up move speed and spell shield? again odd.

footfoe

03-04-2013

The cool down on her ultimate is way to long imo.

it's too early to pass judgement. Remember everyone complaining about how underpowered elise, vi and diana were? so stupid.

Keitterman

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3angel View Post
Maybe you're using it too early?

If you use escape and they use gap closer, they will be on you

So lets look at two scenarios
1 - you saw them comming
you are advantaged, you get to make them use a gap closer to catch you. You then use escape (in this cas ekick) are you're free (barring exta circumstances such as multiple targets on you, which that might be more 'you and your team messed up' than 'Quinn sucks')

2 - you did not see them comming, or are attempting to disengage too late
bummer. Doesn't really matter who you are, without some amazing plays, this is going to go badly no matte rwhat champ you are. p;ay safer next time, more wards, and recognize a bad engagement faster.

DarksideEric

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3angel View Post
Nope.

Keitterman

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
The cool down on her ultimate is way to long imo.

it's too early to pass judgement. Remember everyone complaining about how underpowered elise, vi and diana were? so stupid.
vi was a little UP because of her bugs. She wasn't "OP" (i don't know if she ever was) until they smoothed her flow between abilities and AA.

Fallen3angel

03-04-2013

I have never heard ANYONE say that elise, vi, or diana were up.