Seriously, Varus is so.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GOLDEN COCAINE

03-04-2013

WEAK! One of if not the weakest ADC! Arggh, it annoys me because he is my favorite (same with Evelynn she needs a tiny buff I think too but that's a dif note)
ADCs such as Vayne, Cait, Miss Fortune blow him out of the water! But I don't like using those champions... I like Varus D:
I just think he needs a buff, maybe longer range? Maybe flat out stronger. Other ADCs can take out a person almost instantly, Varus? Nooooo..... he needs a serious buff. Thanks for reading!

Blaze86420

03-04-2013

Yeah totally, the ADC with the second highest win rate is so weak. If you can't burst people down with Varus you're terrible; he does 30% HP damage just from setting off two full blight stacks with his abilities. Now take into consideration the physical damage from his abilities, auto attacks, potential crits, and the damage from applying blight stacks. His only weakness is his lack of a reliable escape tool, Kog'maw doesn't have one either. The reason for that is because they are both high risk high reward hyper carries; survive into the late game and have team who can actually peeling for you and that's a win. He certainly doesn't need extra damage and giving him more range can make him impossible to catch (he has his ultimate as well remember?)

GOLDEN COCAINE

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze86420 View Post
Yeah totally, the ADC with the second highest win rate is so weak. If you can't burst people down with Varus you're terrible; he does 30% HP damage just from setting off two full blight stacks with his abilities. Now take into consideration the physical damage from his abilities, auto attacks, potential crits, and the damage from applying blight stacks. His only weakness is his lack of a reliable escape tool, but neither does Kog'maw. The reason for that is because they are both high risk high reward hyper carries, survive into the late game and have team who can actually peeling for you and that's a win.
How do you see who has the highest win rates? I know a lot of people use him the same reason I do... He is fun! Mostly skill shots, people love SS - like Ez and Varus

xXadijakillerXx

Recruiter

03-04-2013

I think he should get buffed atleast his attack damage or attack speed

Reathien

03-04-2013

Varus is fine, he has great poke, an efficient aoe healing reduction, and a team wide snare, all of that on top of a giant % max hp damage.

I find personally(I main him for my ADC) that he isn't strong early, so farming and avoiding direct 2v2 conflicts while getting your CS as high as possible is better than going for kills (At least before level 6).

If he were to receive a buff, i'd say it would be to his Blight. Probably adding some form of AD scaling to the proc, or just flat out increasing it. Maybe his range, but he already has 575, which is pretty good, so maybe a bump too 600 or 625 would help too.

AnathemaMonstrum

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDEN COCAINE View Post
WEAK! One of if not the weakest ADC! Arggh, it annoys me because he is my favorite (same with Evelynn she needs a tiny buff I think too but that's a dif note)
ADCs such as Vayne, Cait, Miss Fortune blow him out of the water! But I don't like using those champions... I like Varus D:
I just think he needs a buff, maybe longer range? Maybe flat out stronger. Other ADCs can take out a person almost instantly, Varus? Nooooo..... he needs a serious buff. Thanks for reading!
lol?

Snewdy

03-04-2013

I think they should change his passive to apply blight and then make his W into an escape, then to compensate for the buffs he loses the speed buff from his current passive.

GOLDEN COCAINE

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reathien View Post
Varus is fine, he has great poke, an efficient aoe healing reduction, and a team wide snare, all of that on top of a giant % max hp damage.

I find personally(I main him for my ADC) that he isn't strong early, so farming and avoiding direct 2v2 conflicts while getting your CS as high as possible is better than going for kills (At least before level 6).

If he were to receive a buff, i'd say it would be to his Blight. Probably adding some form of AD scaling to the proc, or just flat out increasing it. Maybe his range, but he already has 575, which is pretty good, so maybe a bump too 600 or 625 would help too.
Yeah I agree with you, something small not even that big. Having him have better range like 625 would make it so you don't need an escape as badly. Or just more damage... Blight is the same as Vayne's thing pretty much but just way weaker.

War4Ever

03-04-2013

Varus is fine, he has a solid strong kit, if you're having trouble doing well with him that's a personal problem not one with the champ. He maintains a pretty constant 53-55% win rate across plat tier and up so he seems pretty fine.

NODAVG

03-04-2013

he is not bad... but, his poke makes him non-reliable, shall I say... cause he stops autoattacking... other carries use their abilitties to reset autoattack, while Varus is freezing his...