Please do something about this kind of people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrTyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukou View Post
Don't go assuming people are automatically feeders.
20 deaths in one game.. I think thats a safe assumption...

sisi

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukou View Post
You don't see other people's IP gain.... only your own...

There will always be bad people in this game, there will always be people out there bad at any video game, that is the world, and you can't control them from playing "your" game. Don't go assuming people are automatically feeders.

Seriously why even make this kind of thread? What sort of response are you expecting? What is in it for you to see that this stuff gets out there?
Oh i never know the ip stuff,thx

and i just wanna have a ignore list which can actually works,that's all.

BTW,if this guys is not automatically feeder,wut he is?

sisi

11-01-2010

bumps,need supports for my idea,and i believe the majority of LoL player would agree with an actual banlist

Celestyal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-01-2010

Hmm

maybe all People should be forced to play a New Hero in 3-5 Practice Games or Normal before they can get in Ranked Games with it.

Im ever pissed off when someone plays his hero the first time in a ranked Game.
And it would be nice if People i have on my Ignore List cant get in my Teams anymore.

Arete

11-01-2010

Banlist is such an elitist thing that didnt work very well anyway. I personally do not want to be banned because I "kicked someones ass" or whatever the reason.

This guy is a feeder, yeah it sucks but banning him just means you will ban the next guy who has a bad game and so on. Then your rules get stricter.

Then you go ahead and ban that guy who played Garen and Demacia'd your ass 10 times.

Crusnik07

11-01-2010

Arete, that is where it would only be optional to ban a player immediately after playing a game with them.

It has nothing to do with elitism. It is extremely frustrating when you are forced to play with rage quitters / **** talkers / twitch with boots of mobility and 5 zeals with revive and teleport and have no way to defend yourself against it when you get paired with them for a second time.

Rossa Auster

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBerryNight View Post
At least 10 games a day,died 15.3 times per game with poor kills+assists.

Let's make a guess,he did 10 games in a row which cost him like 250minutes at least.In this 250minutes he died 15.3times/25mins.He is either waiting for revive or on his way to feed.If not every game he played is ended at 25mins,the time he spends on this game will be extend,which could be even 7-8hours.

What kind of people would be this bad when he spends 7-8hours for this game everyday?I know he got the right to play his kind of style,but imo this can't even be called "playing".He has been pretty much ruin every game he joined and I just can't understand what he want.

Apparently ELO and match making can't solve this kind of issue,please do have a banlist can let us to ignore people from the match making,not just chat rooms.I know you guys think that could be a problem to match making system,how about limit the amount of banlist?let's say 10,sounds good for me.
Okay.... i'll be the first to say it because I know it's on everyones mind.....

...... that player is probably from Brazil.

sisi

11-01-2010

bumps

ratki11er

11-01-2010

He could just be trolling with a bunch of friends. You know die 4-5 times at the begining of the game just to make it fair then actually have to play hard to win.

Yndyr

11-01-2010

All 10 of those games are normal, not ranked. Did you think maybe he was doing the proper thing and trying out new heroes in normal? Even after 1000 games won, probably twice as many played, odds are you still have to try out a few champs. Notice he only played two champs more than once in those 10 games, and with both he did marginally better the second time.