Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viewing Spectator Mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Originaljkz

03-04-2013

I tried viewing a match in spectator mode and was sent to a blank screen. When I tried to exit I was prompted with a warning message that it might result in a ban if I leave. So I tried to hit the link to "reconnect" and nothing would happen so I finally just decided to exit regardless if I might get banned and when I re-entered the game I was prompted with a warning saying that if I leave another game I will be banned.

Also, while I was playing a game someone reset the wireless router in my house resulting in a disconnection from the game and again I was unable to reconnect after 5mins or so of sitting at the screen with the "reconnect" button in the middle of it. I checked the internet to make sure the connection was running okay and it was I think the link might be broken to be able to reconnect.

Other then that having a wonderful time playing LoL on my mac! ^_^

w3djyt

04-03-2013

I'm having the same problem. Any server I connect to, I get a blank/black screen, a message that I couldn't connect, and then I have to force quit to get out of the window. This happens even with the firewall off.

w3djyt

04-03-2013

I have the same problem, no matter what server I try to join, even if I turn the firewall off entirely.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-03-2013

Quote:
w3djyt:
I'm having the same problem. Any server I connect to, I get a blank/black screen, a message that I couldn't connect, and then I have to force quit to get out of the window. This happens even with the firewall off.

Are you 100% sure there's not some other antivirus or security software running that's interfering with your network connection? Have you tried restarting your router/modem?

Post your system specs and logs (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3222596) from a game where this happens.