Quinn Ratio not matching?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

He has a good early poke but late game his damage/presence im tram fight doesnt compare to other carrys poke and composition

Kadajko

03-04-2013

Play Jayce as an ADC OP, he doesn't have AD ratios lower than 1.0. Highest goes up to 1.7.

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikari00pr View Post
I understand what u guys saying and thank u for explaning. But now i think shes is like varus, a early carry falls behind late game
No she doesn't fall behind, she actually has serious damage. Harrier is a ridiculous on-hit bonus, it does her total AD + base damage + half of her bonus AD (x1.5 basically). All of her abilities scale on AD, and she has a full moveset of either steroids or damage abilities, which is only shared by Draven. Not to mentin Valor has a permanent 80% AS bonus. Quinn does ridiculous damage.

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voluug View Post
Ummmmm Varus doesnt fall off lategame... actually its the contrary, as he deals %hp damage, he is awesome as an tank killer and has fantastic teamfight presence with Ult Snare and grievious wounds AoE slow. Even more as AP/AS.
I respect ur opinion is just my way of lookinh the things dont get me wrong

Voluug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Quote:
He has a good early poke but late game his damage/presence im tram fight doesnt compare to other carrys poke and composition
You have to center around using the blight stacks. Varus isnt a ''right-click and win carry''. He is hard to manage and hard to keep alive, but is a middle point between KogMaw and Vayne, and exceels with the right team composition, kinda like Kog. If he has a support that can keep someone cc'ed enough for Varus to do his combo, Varus will burn anyone. Also, try to play him AP/AS with hybrid masteries and BotRK, its an actually pretty good counter to health stacking, but does not show its power until mid/lategame.

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

Shes a great adc i have done like 4 quadra and a few triple with her but only when i have farm cuz dont get to kill

Yuan Shikai

03-04-2013

Quote:
Shes a great adc i have done like 4 quadra and a few triple with her but only when i have farm cuz dont get to kill

That is how an adc is SUPPOSED to work, EVERY adc needs kills and farm to be good.

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
That is how an adc is SUPPOSED to work, EVERY adc needs kills and farm to be good.
Yes but for me to kill need craZy farm. I can freeze lane but i cant get kills in lane phase

Yuan Shikai

03-04-2013

Quote:
Yes but for me to kill need craZy farm. I can freeze lane but i cant get kills in lane phase

Considering that the early brust from her passive and her earlygame duelling strength against other ad carries is superb due to her blind, that is probably rather you lacking than the champ.

Armageddal

03-04-2013

It's 65% bonus AD, not total AD.