Quinn Ratio not matching?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

I see. Thats not fair... Her base dam is low and that is killing the ratio... Plus her Q doesnt even apply kn hit effects

Peligrad

03-04-2013

So...your champion has base AD which is what your AD at level 1 is plus what your champion gains each time it levels.

And then there is bonus AD, which is what you buy from gear.

Only the AD you buy from gear is applied to the ratio when the ration states "bonus AD".

There are two types of ratios, AD ratios and bonus AD ratios.

They did this a while back to limit the power of bruisers. AD ratios allow a champion to build full tank and still deal a lot of damage. By making them bonus AD ratios, they can be higher ratios rewarding you more for buying AD, but it limits how much you can do building full tank.

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

Not fair... Lots of ways

Vencu

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikari00pr View Post
Ignore last reply.
But how do u know if it scales from items?
The way i usually check is to go into a game with a blank rune page and blank masteries, if your ability doesnt gain any damage from your base ad, then only items will help it scale

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

Shes carry she needs full ad ratio to kill

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamserX View Post
The way i usually check is to go into a game with a blank rune page and blank masteries, if your ability doesnt gain any damage from your base ad, then only items will help it scale
Im goona try that

Xytrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Quote:
I see. Thats not fair... Her base dam is low and that is killing the ratio... Plus her Q doesnt even apply kn hit effects
base dmg has nothing to do w/ the ratio. see Peligrad's response.

quinn's passive makes him pretty strong and his blind, if used right, will allow him to win trades.

the fact that he scales so much from AD dmg is great. not to many adc(not sure if any) have 3 abilities that get a ad scaling bonus.

Yuan Shikai

03-04-2013

Quote:
Shes carry she needs full ad ratio to kill

There are even carries with NO ad ratios at ALL, carries are supposed to egt the majority of their damage from AUTO ATTACKS, not from skills and ratios, that is what carries are about. Quinn's skills are for utility, not for big damage.

Sikari00pr

03-04-2013

I understand what u guys saying and thank u for explaning. But now i think shes is like varus, a early carry falls behind late game

Voluug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Quote:
I understand what u guys saying and thank u for explaning. But now i think shes is like varus, a early carry falls behind late game
Ummmmm Varus doesnt fall off lategame... actually its the contrary, as he deals %hp damage, he is awesome as an tank killer and has fantastic teamfight presence with Ult Snare and grievious wounds AoE slow. Even more as AP/AS.