Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

daruis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horrible Knight

03-04-2013

Did daruis 's ult nerf ?

Talith PA

03-04-2013

Yes

Horrible Knight

03-04-2013

omg T___T

Redeemed In Fire

03-04-2013

RIP darius, you were known for being an exceptionally straighforward bruiser who made noobs cry ;_;

Lindre

03-04-2013

It's not that big of a deal honestly. Instead of his ult being up every fight ever, it's only available some of them. ... Just like every other champions ult. Anecdotally, of my several games with him yesterday, his ult was available probably every other teamfight, and that was with very little CDR. He's still powerful, his ult just isn't as stupid with it's 100% uptime. You can still dunk and chain-dunk people. I got a triple kill with it the other day.

Redeemed In Fire

03-04-2013

Quote:
Lindre:
It's not that big of a deal honestly. Instead of his ult being up every fight ever, it's only available some of them. ... Just like every other champions ult. Anecdotally, of my several games with him yesterday, his ult was available probably every other teamfight, and that was with very little CDR.

Except he was designed around having it up for every fight...

SirLucious LftFt

03-04-2013

and ryze was designed to do solid AA dmg, **** happens

darius was also designed before the pen changes, which gave him a pretty nice buff when he was already strong.