Caitlyn attack range should get nerf....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thief of Space

03-04-2013

Caitlyn is meant to be a sniper. If she has 550 range, then how is she a sniper?

Makes sense.

xGary

03-04-2013

She has a 49% winning percentage, if anything, she needs a buff.

Jesustim

03-04-2013

she's a ranged harass and poke lane, learn to counterplay or GTFO

Fangguard

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief of Space View Post
Caitlyn is meant to be a sniper. If she has 550 range, then how is she a sniper?

Makes sense.
To reduce her range to 550 is just stupid. What I mean is that Cailtyn is great hero, she got trap, she got an escape skill (kinda). With the new item her passive become better. Statikk Shiv effect counted as basic attack for her Headshot (this making it come out more often). What should be done with her is rise her attack speed per level and reduce her range to 625 or 600 (Her range now is 650). That way she still have long range but not making tower attack range and speed useless, the only other champion that can rivaling her range is Annie and she is an Mage champion.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

03-06-2013

These posts just piss me off. Stfu.

footfoe

03-06-2013

and here i am at a loss trying to understand how anyone does well with caitlyn. The traps are kinda annoying but how does she beat misfortune and the rest?

Technician Tim

03-06-2013

doesnt trist have even longer range after like lv 12?

rootsoflust

03-06-2013

Her and Trist just destroy Hiemer's Turrets with there range, the turret can do nothing T.T

MartacustheLeet

03-06-2013

she's a sniper O.o, that screams range thus her range is fine, she has one of the slowest shots ever, especially in beginning game, and her q poke takes time to load and fairly easily predictable, her range is fine, sniper=range, get over it and learn to take advantage of her weakness' not focus on her beating you with her strengths.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC22 View Post
have you tried playing sivir to counter cait... nothing like getting ult spell shielded...
Cait: *Traps the lane and the bush* "Ha, no one can get away from me once they hit my traps!"

Sivir: *Sees red dot on the mini map* "YAY!! FREE MANA!" *proceeds to run over traps with Spell Shield*

Cait: "......f***"

EDIT: She actually isn't even that bad, Trist has more AA range than her, once she gets to lv14 or 16 I think it is. Plus, 650 isn't that much more than Ashe and Varus, who sit at 600 and 575