Troll to Win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wortho

03-04-2013

So, I main support.

Now I have observed that when I play support, the chances are fairly high that you get some trolls in your team and you can't carry.

I started jungling today, every game. I've won every single game and moved myself from Bronze V to just about Bronze III.

What the **** happens if I get bottom pick and I get people that refuse to support? Do I just suck it up and support a **** team?

Is there a large amount of good players buried in Bronze V because of the lack of bans that Riot hands out?

What's the deal? ELO hell indeed exists, but does it only exist for support mains?

MicKretz

03-04-2013

well i decided to main support as well for my first role (ya i can play every role, just best at it) and yes you cant carry games, BUT i have taught myself the role that most ppl dont want to play FIRST....I too am now moving on to Jungle and learning the ins n outs of that so that i can actually attempt to CARRY games, this way i can carry as a jungle and also be a decent support when the time comes and all lanes are picked

IF you like jungle, just call it first in team chat....when your to slow or your trumped by picking last, then you have support to fall back on and be good at....least this is my theory

Wortho

03-04-2013

I tend to only play ADC or jungle now, support is too inconsistent. People call roles they are unskilled at, I've lolkinged people that have called jungle and they have lost almost every single game as jungle.

I don't understand, do people "want" to lose?

I know all roles really really well (have played 360 ranked this season already) however I am best at support, good at jungle and adc, would prefer to stay away from mid and top if I can.

Just seems impossible to "carry" yourself out of ELO hell being a support.

I implore any pro players to make a comment on this, aside from the obvious start playing roles that you can carry as.

I'm more pointing out that it would be a fairer playground if RIOT was to ban people more often for abhorrent behaviour in game. AFK, imo, should get an insta-ban from ranked. I have been guilty of going afk once or twice at the very end of games because I've run out of time, but afk all game, dq them from the season.