Your Meta is Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im a people too

03-04-2013

Currently Lifesteal/AS outperforms nearly all other builds in Twisted Treeline. A Jax/Tryndamere/Xin combo can decimate any team if they just build the (now even more desirable) Blade of the Ruined King / Phantom Dancer / Sanguine Blade that you see so often.

How about providing more mitigation options? Why isn't Thornmail or Warmog's Armor available on this map to counter these offensive items? Please, please introduce them. Warden's Mail into Frozen Heart or Randuin's is simply not enough for counterbuilding.

Demacry

03-04-2013

Is this blind pick or ranked draft?

Boo

03-04-2013

i don't understand people these days... do you not know what randuin's omen is? do you not know how stupidly overpowered that item is vs that comp? zzz

Yetti

03-04-2013

That team built in that way would instantly die against an AoE comp. Also, Randuin's Omen + Frozen Heart would shut it down entirely. Frozen heart 20% attack speed slow, Randuin's passive 20% attack speed slow, Randuin's active 35% attack speed slow. Ninja Tabi automatically reduces all basic attack damage by 10%. An obvious counter pick to that team would be Malphite... 50% attack speed slow. If anything, auto attackers are too easy to shut down.

Warden's Mail into Frozen Heart and/or Randuin's and/or Tabi is more than enough for counter-building.

AndersMMO

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti View Post
That team built in that way would instantly die against an AoE comp. Also, Randuin's Omen + Frozen Heart would shut it down entirely. Frozen heart 20% attack speed slow, Randuin's passive 20% attack speed slow, Randuin's active 35% attack speed slow. Ninja Tabi automatically reduces all basic attack damage by 10%. An obvious counter pick to that team would be Malphite... 50% attack speed slow. If anything, auto attackers are too easy to shut down.

Warden's Mail into Frozen Heart and/or Randuin's and/or Tabi is more than enough for counter-building.
QFT

People complaining about BotRK (LS +AS) are just lazy...

I'm not saying it's not broken, but what I will say is that there are still certain champion rosters that can shut it out if you want to play the same champs every game.

Saiyushu

03-04-2013

Counter: find another champion that can build Blade of the OP King
jkjk

Just read the stuff posted above

im a people too

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti View Post

Since all of them theoretically have BOTRK, they just pop the active on Malphite and problem solved.

I admire that you're trying here but you're still wrong.

im a people too

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
i don't understand people these days... do you not know what randuin's omen is? do you not know how stupidly overpowered that item is vs that comp? zzz
Obviously I understand what it is since I have to build it every damned game on this map. And yet it won't shut them down or even turn a battle unless they overextend and we can peel one. zzzzz

Yetti

03-04-2013

Mmm the troll is hungry!

Sam

03-04-2013

How to win : BOTK